Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's the small matter of a global pandemic just now, pretty sure the papers have slightly more pressing news to report on at the moment 😂 Bless Dairylea and her delusions!
Precisely.

And unless any of you here have messaged her directly I guess she doesn’t think this applies to her situation. Of course she doesn’t, she’s special. Don’t mess with KLD!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Well there's the small matter of a global pandemic just now, pretty sure the papers have slightly more pressing news to report on at the moment 😂 Bless Dairylea and her delusions!
Heck they aren’t even discussing brexit because talks are on hold!

Reactions: 3
So she's proved she's a liar...she does take not eof here. Beware all of you, i think this is going to the crown court😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No coz no one is interested. ‘Got the police involved?’ How? We’ve already established this isn’t a police matter unless someone is messaging her directly. And she only said on her post “oh and the newspapers have been contacted” so my guess is that’s her making contact numerous times and them not getting back to her. Unless someone with a bigger platform like The Body Coach, Lydia Millen or Mrs Hinch goes to them I doubt they’re going to write about it AGAIN it’s all been done over the MOD debacle.

Lol at tagging Loose Women as well she’s so desperate. Give it a rest Kirsty just stop telling lies and no one will talk about you.

Reactions: 6
Now she's posting messages of people saying shes an anti bullying hero. She was a bully before....I REMEMBER

Reactions: 2
We worked together once. Nasty, horrible girl who thought she was above everyone and doing work. Kept talking her being at brit school blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was a lot bigger back then, she was very confident....in fact arrogant. She also tried to sleep with at least 5 guys...they were all married or engaged too. She didnt care, shes spoilt and she always said "I always get what I want"

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Eurgh she’s vile I can’t stand girls like her. Stage school syndrome.

Reactions: 3
Latest transformation picture, she looked better Feb last year to now but I don’t think that’s where she was going with the post though...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“You don’t know the reasons why why should you it’s none of your business” Because you’ve chosen to put your life on Instagram and your apparent weight loss journey. That’s why. Idiot.

Reactions: 7
Guys, the pic with her dad behind her in the hottub still has me howling at the dowling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.