Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeanMummy

Hi guys 👋🏻 long time lurker first time poster.
Just had a New thread idea :

searching for slimming inspiration, none to be found, just 2000 pictures of her chubby mound?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mummyof2

First ever post! Normally a lurker but she’s really starting to annoy me more than she normally does! Huffing and sighing ‘another day, another film’ she wants to think herself lucky that all she’s being asked to do is stay at home. I’m only a couple of years older than her, I would love nothing more than to stay at home and watch ‘another film’ instead I have to work 12 hour nights looking after and keeping people’s relatives safe who are scared and don’t understand why they can’t see their loved 1’s thinking that they’ve been abandoned. I have to worry after every shift if I’m taking this awful disease back to my 2 kids and if I’ve taken enough precautions. She’s missing her family, she’s lucky she lives with her parents I’ve not seen mine for 7 weeks due to my dad having comorbidities and being extremely high risk.
She has absolutely no idea about the real world, self absorbed, selfish, immature and down right lazy is what she is!!
Sorry for the rant I was on a night shift last night an have only slept 2 hours (kids screaming, partner telling kids to be quiet but making more noise than the kids) and I wake up to her huffing and puffing at having to watch ‘another film’ Anyway off to try and get some more sleep as I have ‘another night shift tonight’ 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I just can’t deal with her hypocrisy anymore and I’m at the point of messaging the companies gifting her things. We are in a lockdown due to a international crisis. And there she is acting like it’s an extended bank holiday and mocking the clapping by saying it’s her haters for her!!!!! Sorry but today I’m just fed up. I’m off to work in my key work job Kirsty - whilst my three children go to school and potentially pick something up. A job I was assaulted in on Monday as the mental health clients I work with are suffering terribly due to lockdown. I also have a uni assignment to complete by tomorrow as I’m in the first year of my social work degree - and I’ve volunteered two days this week as a phone support service to my local hospice. All whilst home schooling my kids on days they arent at school. Sorry to make this all about me but I’m feeling pretty fed up today and seeing her self indulgent stories and gifts has wound me right up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Foundmypeople

Her latest rant is hilarious, apparently her solicitors, her lawyers (same thing) and the papers are tracking this right now. James Bond is reading this as we speak 🤣🤣 babe, 800 odd people are dying daily, there’s a global pandemic going on, I think the authorities would be more interested in your multiple shopping trips with your mum and brother than anything we have to say you lardy arsed loser 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Wannabe88

Also on them questions she answered she'd wanna be stuck in quarantine with robert de Niro allday long.. to me that's abit weird considering she keeps saying her dad looks like him 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Its_Me

VIP Member
Lovely jubbly...
CRIIIIINGGGEEEEE

She’s even updated it with her pic from today!!! Her grammar is absolutely shocking, I’m dyslexic and even I’m horrified at that. I knew her Instagram was more than just playing up to her doting fans who find her so inspirational. “Come see what i’m all about boys I don’t have a type but if don’t reply it’s because you’re not my type” Typical contradictory Kirsty Lea

• Haha
  • Heart

NoInput

I still can’t believe she’s in her 30s, she’s a child. She can’t be bothered to get a job and even help out in the supermarkets. Her food is terrible and she clearly can’t even cook, despite having all that time to learn. Her attitude to life is so poor and you can absolutely tell she’s one of those women who preach about being kind and nice but is absolutely horrible. She can say that people on tattle have no life etc but I’m younger than her, have a full time job, pay all my rent and bills by myself and I still have to go to work during this pandemic because I’m a key worker. She has absolutely no shame and it’s embarrassing. Why she has to film everything all the time is beyond me, her family clearly don’t like being filmed and they think it’s sad and she constantly needs validation by the million selfies she posts a day that no one needs, we’ve all seen them before. She’s obsessed with telling people she has big boobs because she clearly thinks that alone will make her attractive to men, not realising her piss poor personality is enough to put anyone off. She’s a liar, a fake and desperate for approval, it’s sad. And it’s misleading to the people that follow her.

• Heart

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

I think the point she is forgetting is when she decides to publish her life to nearly 21,000 people and accept/promote all the freebies, she is also taking on the responsibility of reporting accurately & honestly.
Most peoples beef on here is her lack of both those things & the fact she will not enter into a sensible conversation/debate about that, she just accuses any difference of opinion to be negative, some people are genuinely naive about what works & what doesn’t and need more substance to her claims. She also contradicts herself daily & is not a great example of consistency. Is she following SW, calorie counting, protein shakes.... it’s not clear, she seems to combine the worst habits of all three.
I personally couldnt give a fuck what she weighs or wears, but will continue to call out her narcissistic, ugly behaviour and I’d be happy for the police to contact me to discuss.... the social media platforms should be taking more responsibility for these “fake influencers” seeking fame & personal gain from the naivety of their followers.
oh & just a final thought Kirsty if you don’t want people to comment on your body, stop fucking putting 30odd pictures of it on your grid/stories

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing. “Someone who’s on a fitness level like me” 😂😂😂 Guys must be reading this thinking who is this on a wind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ring ring is that the police I want to report a crime some one called me fat and told me to lose weight on my public weight loss account 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Its_Me

VIP Member
Morning Guys. No negative energy today please ✌Not even 10am and I’ve had 100g of sugar already but it’s ok because I’ve been on a walk and calories or macro nutrients don’t apply to me. Right now we are in the middle of an endemic guys (Silly prat most probably thinks it’s only confined to England) but your All gonna see your dreams come true if you just stay positive guys. I update you in about 10 minutes with another non-transformation pic. Love Ya you legends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

The Hitcher

Keepingupwithkirstylea #5 - #sundayselfie of her fanny mound, 3 years in, still struggling to lose a single pound

• Haha
  • Heart

JVC1982

So basically......she fancied at LEAST 5 guys from work. She really did like a guy who I will refer to as M. However M is not an idiot and didnt really even talk to her. In the mean time another colleague who I'll call R was shy, quiet and also young. She teased him and sang around him, bent over around him. Basically R had never had interactions with a girl. Kirsty thought that by embarrassing Mr R, Mr M would like her. She decided to use R to get to M...weird as he couldnt stand the sight or mainly sound of her. She faked a like for R, sent him photos of her. So Mr R started to like her and feel that something was going to happen. Then she decided to send Mr M the photos too....vile photos. The she sent the text messages (nice ones sent by mr R) to Mr M. Which totally embarrassed Mr R.
She also proceeded to tell people Mr R had a small inadequate......Dick and didnt know what to do with it.

U went mad....I dont like bullying and she hadn't even seen Mr R as he didnt send photos, Mr R had to transfer out of the region as he was getting robbed by all the staff and was getting called micro dick etc.

I told her that his dick wasnt small....just if her ankles were that big....how big was her bucket???

I stuck up for the poor little lad.

Vile...disgusting girl.

Who talks about bullying.......Practice what you preach.

Also.....you didnt buy chicken today or crab sticks... your mum did......you're not independent or likeable.

It makes my blood boil as the 'people who bully her' they dont exist....and that's what shes done over the years....especially when she drinks.

That's this weeks memory

Apologies for the grammar and poss spelling errors.

Yess that's what I'm waiting for 😂
Wrote it

• Wow
  • Sad