Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My life has changed dramatically. I’ve had to close my business, I don’t get to see my mother every week (or anyone other than my partner for that matter), I can’t go to the gym where I really did go 4-5 times a week....and so on, but I wake up every morning, thankful that I am alive and well and able to be home and support my partner who is a key worker. I’m enjoying revisiting my baking skills and getting out for walks with my dog which I’ve always loved but perhaps took for granted and are much more enjoyable with less people around-I live in central London so it’s almost a breath of fresh air around here.

I absolutely sympathise with everyone right now and the changes/adjustments they’ve had to make no matter how big or small but I don’t honestly see any change in Kirsty’s life other than the gym, and yeh perhaps that was the only thing she had to look forward to every day but for the most part that’s her own fault and as has been mentioned here, there are many things she can do to fill her time if only she had the heart or motivation to.

What happened to the supposedly positive, motivational, inspirational Kirsty? Tuesday thoughts? Get a life hun, seriously, even in this trying time it’s possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can’t sue people for indirect freedom of speech on an Internet forum, you fat dafty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh duck offffff hahahahaha I’ve just seen this part. Her ‘very good friend’ needs to go back to law school 🤣 What an absolute tit, she really doesn’t mind making a fool of herself does she.

And the jacuzzi videos ewwwwww! She always has to tag whatever grime artist shes dancing to as well; Definitely not attention seeking.

Anyone care to pass this onto her? I’m already blocked from my personal account I don’t want to get blocked on my business account and miss out on all the fun of embarrassing hip thrusts!

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/defamation-of-character-when-gossip-becomes-illegal

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Them big saggy boobs in that red top, bet she got her dad to take that. I'm sure she is missing her uncle who she likes rubbing up against🤮

• Sick
Tickles me how she says she doesn't read here. She definitely does lol. And thinks we're members of this website and discuss her because we have a horrible life and we're going through a bad time. No honeypie, we discuss you because you're a walloper. I can't get arrested for asking you to put your fat mound away. You're very very very good solicitor friend needs further training 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So funny how she was like ‘how do I put this?’ So did her solicitor friend put it in such a way that she couldn’t even bare to repeat it? Not very professional huh. I can’t imagine Kirsty who has the IQ of a 2 year old has anyone in her social circle remotely close to being qualified in law. Oh wait, what social circle...

And why did she even have to mention THAT WEBSITE. She started off talking about nasty messages she had received and how she blocks everyone then suddenly it’s the website she doesn’t read coz it’s a load of tit. Nutcase.

Balloon!! My very very very good friend, who she's never mentioned before said...(pause whilst KD inserts lie)

She said she hasn't been on tattle since July, now it's over a year...they just keep coming🤥

Reactions: 4
Throughout this lockdown the one thing I miss the most is Kirsty weighing in on a Saturday and it’s a gain and she blames her time of the month, muscle gain or that biscuit she ate on Tuesday. IMAGINE her weight gain when SW opens again! Who bets she blind weighs for several months? 😅

Slimming world is open just not in person they are doing zoom...seems she has not signed up for that....wonder why?

I very much doubt the police would waste valuable resources trying to find out the identity of a poster on either here or someone who perhaps isn’t licking her arse on instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm assuming this solicitor friend is the one she was sharing a few weeks back who's in family law. It's a bit like a morbidly obese person giving slimming advice. bleeping bullshit

• Haha
Tickles me how she says she doesn't read here. She definitely does lol. And thinks we're members of this website and discuss her because we have a horrible life and we're going through a bad time. No honeypie, we discuss you because you're a walloper. I can't get arrested for asking you to put your fat mound away. You're very very very good solicitor friend needs further training 😊
What has she put about suing? I missed that one

She said what we are all doing is illegal but didn't explain how 😂 I'm not entirely sure what kind of case she thinks she would have. Not sure it would qualify as cyber bullying as no one is contacting her directly although I'm not sure of laws around cyber bullying anyway. And if her solicitor friend told her it's defamation she should not be qualified 😂 the first thing you learn about defamation is that it isn't defamation if it's true. Idiot.

• Haha
Hold up.

"Not been out of the house in ages (a month)"

Err weren't you doing daily walks a week or so ago??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would be better doing like the joe wicks pe thing every day..... what's her obsessions with weights

She is in a fantasy world, I dont want to see all your family in a hot tub. Also....surely if you dieting....you dont drink alcohol everyday???

The other day she had chips......if you dieting....lay off the carbs. I think she should 100% eat smaller portions....and do more cardio.

No need to walk for an hour. Do a 10 second jog, 10 second walk. It will get heart rate up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.