Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo not eating on plan or sticking to her calorie intake. Which is fine, I’m eating like I’m on an all inclusive holiday right now but I’m not bullshitting 26k bought followers.

Reactions: 3
My friend is a solicitor don’t you know 🤣🙄
You’re all breaking the law
You tattle hoes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can definitely weigh at home. Slimming world are offering virtual zoom meetings. You weigh at home and that's your start weight and then once you've weighed once it gives you your base point to weigh weekly. She's ignorant and uses excuses constantly as we're aware of. She could use this time to really make some changes but she won't. She will be lying in her bed and binge eating more than ever I can guarantee it. She needs some help with that as it's definitely a disordered way of life and something that can be supported professionally.

She’s STRUGGLING because she can’t go to the gym 5 times a week.

Reality check; people are loosing jobs, the future of small businesses is uncertain, people can’t pay their rent, people are self isolated alone, women and children are being forced to stay at home in abusive households, key workers are going out to work everyday putting themselves at risk. And this idiot is STRUGGLING because she can’t go to the gym. Give me a break.

I know gym is a big thing for some people, it is for me and I miss it terribly but it’s forcing me to do other things to occupy my time and my mind. She’s so immature and pathetic it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing she didn’t even get that job at Tesco she applied for. Awkward when they are literally begging for staff right now 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She would get a job so easily right now. She could sign up to the NHS volunteer services. There is so much she can do but she's too damn selfish.

Reactions: 3
Vom 🤢 like we all need to see her in her parents inflatable hottub getting her parents to take pictures of her. #himynameskirstyandilovemyself duck off! Never known a woman her age to be like it. Grow up Kirsty. Not surprised you ain't got a fella

She's missing the heavy weights at the gym? Why? She never used them. Missing going to the gym 5 days a week... she went about 3 times a week. If she's getting used with home workouts there's absolutely no rccyse as there is soooooo much choice for home fitness at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.