Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contradiction once again. food shopping should be 1 member of family. Why is she tagging along with her mum/dad. Don’t read me three rules when you can’t even follow one!!! Nob

Reactions: 10
Also, do her or her parents work during the week? I don’t think they are key worker or she would have said 10000 times. Fancy going shopping on a Saturday and adding to the crowd when they could have gone any other day of the week and there’s some people who could have only gone today because they have been working. Winds me up that.

Reactions: 3
She is ridiculous. They are ridiculous. Laying down the law on her stories when SHE is the one going against the rules. She acts like she's some leader but real leadership means abiding by the things you say and practicing them yourself. Idiotic little girl.

I don't know why she's not weighing via Zoom.. I have for 2 weeks now and you can choose to not disclose your weight and keep it whatever you last weighed at group so why not just do that? She obviously isn't following sw at all. Yes, she's putting in her posts the syn value.. albeit, the wrong value.. but she can't be following the plan. Why not just be honest? We can see she's gained weight and her comparison posts aren't comparisons anymore.. they're mirror images lol. Also, she post a before and after (at an angle) but then goes on her stories and her face is as fat as it was in the before one..

Reactions: 1
Liar

..shes been doing daily walks.

Also....karma coming for someone......probably upset as McDonalds is closed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg tagging in that poor fella tonight while she sings over him....
He has an amazing voice and we have tickets for next month to see him in London..i doubt it lol. She has stalked him and constantly tagging him. You can't sing, he's married, you didn't get tickets to see him near your home....go away you loser

Haha
She’s so cringe and so ridiculous.
She is good for a laugh if nothing else. I'm glad our police force have the time and £ on their hands to looks after her feelings. She doesn't read tattle or care what people say🤥....maybe she means Korma is coming

She is going to sue someone??? What a duck tardis tub of lard. It always seems alot incestual with her family

She also says her dad is a spitting image of Ribert Deniro.....Delluded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you guys seen this? From her mum. No wonder she’s so gobby.

Passive aggressive just like her daughter.
Well if this person is an idiot just for saying the truth by calling Kirsty fat then what does that say about her mum and her parenting skills when she is the one who allowed Kirsty to not only get fat but disgustingly clinically morbidly obese in the first place.:sick:

Not as if it was a one off neglect either because Kirsty’s brother and sister are both porkers too.🐷🐽🐷

Well if this person is an idiot just for saying the truth by calling Kirsty fat then what does that say about her mum and her parenting skills when she is the one who allowed Kirsty to not only get fat but disgustingly clinically morbidly obese in the first place.:sick:

Not as if it was a one off neglect either because Kirsty’s brother and sister are both porkers too.🐷🐽🐷
The whole family are massive porkers. I feel sorry for those little girls as they are destined to be the same with the foul, aggressive upbringing they are receiving.

Reactions: 4
She was spouting the same stuff when she lost her job it was all nobody treats me like this this won’t be the last you’ll hear of it and she was going to take it further funnily enough never heard anything again

She was spouting the same stuff when she lost her job it was all nobody treats me like this this won’t be the last you’ll hear of it and she was going to take it further funnily enough never heard anything again
I think she thinks her family are some kind of gangsters lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.