Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a cock
What happened with her ex bf some one spill the tea
from what I saw they broke up, don’t know the reason, and 18 months later he got engaged which caused her to have a massive break down about how dare he break her heart like that

Reactions: 1
from what I saw they broke up, don’t know the reason, and 18 months later he got engaged which caused her to have a massive break down about how dare he break her heart like that
She treated him like tit, she cheated on him on holiday and said he was a stepping stone. She ended up fattening him up and he ended up leaving after she broadcast EVERY detail of their relationship on social media

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She treated him like tit, she cheated on him on holiday and said he was a stepping stone. She ended up fattening him up and he ended up leaving after she broadcast EVERY detail of their relationship on social media
She cheated on him?
did she post some rant not long ago about men being cheats

Also while we are spilling the tea what’s the deal with her being a holiday rep on fb it says she was a rep between April 15 and June 15 isn’t that just a long holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cheated on him?
did she post some rant not long ago about men being cheats

Also while we are spilling the tea what’s the deal with her being a holiday rep on fb it says she was a rep between April 15 and June 15 isn’t that just a long holiday 😂
She was a rep......that's z crazy story too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
SPILL!!!!

Are roast potatoes really free???? And that gravy looks like it’s about 800 calories itself.
That meal dont look healthy

She slept with a dad on holiday in Turkey, she also flirted with nearly every man and upset wives. She tried to take over entertainment by signing and telling all she went to brit school. She had a turkey tattoo on her foot.

They failed her probation in a hush hush quickly her out of here, but she claims it was something else.

Just a walking shag fest she is.

She went to Australia on holiday and fucked loads there.

That enough for now??

Just a nasty piece of work to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 8

She slept with a dad on holiday in Turkey, she also flirted with nearly every man and upset wives. She tried to take over entertainment by signing and telling all she went to brit school. She had a turkey tattoo on her foot.

They failed her probation in a hush hush quickly her out of here, but she claims it was something else.

That enough for now??

Sounds like the kind of thing she would do 😂

Reactions: 2

That enough for now??

HAHA I never even noticed but now I’ve looked I see the Turkish flag.
Not sure if is posted it here but I came across a star wow profile of hers and it said she went to Brit school and was in the same class and so and so. So pathetic how she goes on about that all the time. bleeping Fantastic hun but you didn’t get anywhere did you, just leave it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAHA I never even noticed but now I’ve looked I see the Turkish flag.
Not sure if is posted it here but I came across a star wow profile of hers and it said she went to Brit school and was in the same class and so and so. So pathetic how she goes on about that all the time. bleeping Fantastic hun but you didn’t get anywhere did you, just leave it now.
You should post the star wow profile so we can see it.....please

View attachment 112940
Here’s a game for you all, when do you think she posted this pic?
She looks same size.....I reckon 2015

I'd say 2018 since she says everything is from 2018. Although now I think about it. I'm almost sure I started following her in round the start of me losing weight which would have been around 2018 and she had 4 stone off then. She now doesn't have it off so I'm confused as to why she keeps posting photos showing progress from 2018 when in reality she was smaller then. I know definitely when I started following she had her 4 stone award and I'm guessing it was 2018 as I started sw in late 2017 but can't be certain without checking her page and cba.

JVC wins it was 2015 😂 5 years and I can’t see much difference 🤷🏻‍♂️ Even still using the same mirror and poses

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.