Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s in her 40s she’s going to go one of two ways. Turn into a ‘Karen’.....or be the shouty bird in the pub who thinks she’s friends with everyone in there but no one can stand
Surely not......she doesn't really drink 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or has she got a really harsh bitchy looking face? Her and her sister are VERY alike and I wouldn’t say one was prettier than the other but her sister just somehow looks softer, nicer, warmer.

Is it just me or has she got a really harsh bitchy looking face? Her and her sister are VERY alike and I wouldn’t say one was prettier than the other but her sister just somehow looks softer, nicer, warmer.
she looks like she’s always looking for a fight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't watch her talking stories anymore! I flicked through it and every clip she was touching her face, hair, glasses, hoodie. For someone that's full of confidence, those are traits of someone that's uncomfortable with themselves and struggles with confidence. I know, because I do it too.. minus the hoodie pull! That drives me insane like stop! Touching! It!

Reactions: 3
Another one who doesn’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE 🙄

Has this crazy woman really got nothing to do with her life other than post on Instagram? She literally never stops. Every single day .....

Hiiiiiii guyyyyssss, I hope you’re all well

*tumbleweed*

I’m just out on my walk
Smashing my goals!
Getting my steps in
It’s a beautiful day

*tumbleweed*

Yeah!! I’ve had my breakfast
Now out on my walk
It’s a beautiful day!!
I’m going to sunbathe this afternoon

*tumbleweed*

It’s a beautiful day!!!!
Yeah ...
I’m going to sunbathe
When I’ve finished day walk

bye guys!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

*tumbleweed*

I’m just out on my walk
Smashing my goals!
Getting my steps in
It’s a beautiful day

*tumbleweed*

Now out on my walk
It’s a beautiful day!!

*tumbleweed*

It’s a beautiful day!!!!
Yeah ...
I’m going to sunbathe

bye guys!!!!!!
Read this in her exact voice 🤣💀

• Haha
She’s got a false sense of confidence, can’t loose weight, no surprise with her minimal efforts and to top it off she’s thick as tit. Yet so many find her inspirational.

*tumbleweed*

I’m just out on my walk
Smashing my goals!
Getting my steps in
It’s a beautiful day

*tumbleweed*

Now out on my walk
It’s a beautiful day!!

*tumbleweed*

It’s a beautiful day!!!!
Yeah ...
I’m going to sunbathe

bye guys!!!!!!
Immense how spot on this is

Read this in her exact voice 🤣💀
So did I looool

She’s got a false sense of confidence, can’t loose weight, no surprise with her minimal efforts and to top it off she’s thick as tit. Yet so many find her inspirational.
1,000,000% correct

I'm sure people normally post a transformation picture once a month maybe! Everyday is a bit much, her constant need of validation and approval is ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
I'm sure people normally post a transformation picture once a month maybe! Everyday is a bit much, her constant need of validation and approval is ridiculous!
Yeah but you forget... there's Motivation Monday, Transformation Tuesday, Weight loss Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Face to Face Friday...

In fairness, apart from the fact there is no difference in Kirsty's pics apart from the very first ones from 2017, she's not the only SW insta person guilty of using the exact same pics on every bloody weight loss hashtag day.

Reactions: 2
TBH I think most weight loss accounts are attention whores looking for an excuse to post photos of themselves for validation mainly in underwear or skimpy clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.