Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the pic she posted today in the mirror? Pretty much exactly the same pose as the one I posted from 5 years ago, hiya Kirsty HUN 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is lunch so big??? What dont she eat little and often???????

No offence....shes a big girl....carrying a lot of water. She should drop weight very easily......IF she practiced what she preached.

Reactions: 3
Her work our today just offends me absolutely pointless no effort no weight just why bother?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is up with them resistance bands? Ones I've seen are alot thicker.. They look tiny on her legs.. I was hoping they would snap in one of her videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is up with them resistance bands? Ones I've seen are alot thicker.. They look tiny on her legs.. I was hoping they would snap in one of her videos 😂
I am assuming the one around her legs was the same one she was using for her arms (her bleeping face in that video what a misog!!) but it was stretched so much it looked a lot thinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The amount she fiddles with her hoodie drawstrings in video drives me mad, they must be riddled with germs. Could probably catch coronavirus from them alone 😷

Reactions: 5
Her legs stretch them so much 😂 that they go from resistance band on her arms to very thin and old elastic band. The ones that are all brittle and crunchy that you find down the back of a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she’s in her 40s she’s going to go one of two ways. Turn into a ‘Karen’.....or be the shouty bird in the pub who thinks she’s friends with everyone in there but no one can stand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she’s in her 40s she’s going to go one of two ways. Turn into a ‘Karen’.....or be the shouty bird in the pub who thinks she’s friends with everyone in there but no one can stand
40’s? She’s already the shouty bird in the pub who no one can stand just watch her stories when she goes out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.