Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so tempted to comment on her live asking why she thought it was ok to go to 3 shops where she couldn't delete it lol
You should've......next live...let me know....I'm.going in and going to question her....not bully but just say....you contradict yourself......what is the right info

Reactions: 2
Surely what she ate yesterday wasn’t on plan? Looks like what I would eat if I was pigging out for the day except the lunch because I don’t even know what that mess was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You should've......next live...let me know....I'm.going in and going to question her....not bully but just say....you contradict yourself......what is the right info
I missed it when it was actually live so watched after. May ask today if I can catch it! Think she is doing another today 🤞

Reactions: 1
you’ll just get blocked
You're right....BUT it may actually help 1 poor person who is following her. Shes probably actually hindered people instead if helped them. Imagine you follow her and think she is genuine....you would probably put weight on and be thinking you're a failure. Poor people

Reactions: 2
Surely what she ate yesterday wasn’t on plan? Looks like what I would eat if I was pigging out for the day except the lunch because I don’t even know what that mess was.
She posts each meal and says the SW syns ... but her sheep followers don’t think to add up the daily posts - way over her syns every single day. She was over her syns before she inhaled that free burnt pizza.

Sunday’s collage of pics are all wearing granny knickers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She posts each meal and says the SW syns ... but her sheep followers don’t think to add up the daily posts - way over her syns every single day. She was over her syns before she inhaled that free burnt pizza.

and that’s just the food she admits to... anyone else remember the video of the box of treats she keeps next to her bed?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and that’s just the food she admits to... anyone else remember the video of the box of treats she keeps next to her bed?😂
Exactly. The fact she never makes any progress and looks no different in her comparison photos over the last few years shows she isn’t ever “on plan” x

So bizarre posting pics in your underwear where your vag mound is clearly visible.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I will never understand why anyone posts so much publicly on the internet. Utterly bizarre. Vag mound and the other day the name of the road she lives in!

• Sick
Have you seen today's post? Got to laugh -"these people have failed at life", coming from the jobless layabout in her 30's sponging off her parents - you can't even diet properly Kristy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell those granny knickers do nothing to hide that giant fupa of hers 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I mean....that’s a pretty sad post. I was bullied bad at school, so badly that I had to be taken out so I can relate.

But yet again, in true Kirsty fashion it’s full of contradictions! Do you care or do you not care!?? And if you’re referring to us, what’s said behind your back, isn’t bullying or trolling 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.