Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bleeping wonderful car crash tit! Her tongue is too big so she clicks it and drools that's why she's always watery mouthed . Just downed yet another drink..but doesn't drink guys

Reactions: 1
Approximately 50% of her live is just her staring gormlessly at the screen going 'hiii guys' every few seconds (you all read that in her voice, don't lie ๐Ÿ˜œ)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guyyyyssss!!! Hi complete strangers on the internet!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I didnโ€™t watch it - just clicked on it for literally 5 seconds, which was enough. Genuinely donโ€™t understand why she wastes her life on Instagram .... what does she get out of it? Free nutty bites that will make her gain weight? Wooooo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
duck me I ended up inhaling my dinner coz I didn't get a chance to eat at work. Had the quickest shower of my life to run downstairs and sit and watch her say hi guys. It was bleeping riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was

"Hi guys"

"And to the ones writing about me saying I'm lying, well..๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜"

"Hi guys"

(But oh wait, she doesn't read here, does she? Silly me!)

Such a lady

Reactions: 1
Best kettle bell exercise s lying on your back with it on your stomach๐Ÿค” does she think it's going to iron the fat away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg. Someone messaged her saying they had done a 20min jog. And she's replied 'it's better than nothing'. What. The. Actual. duck. The message behind 'better than nothing' is well you could have done better but at least you did something. Vile little girl.

If the person who messaged reads here, that's absolutely amazing!!! Well done for getting active and working damn hard. You're incredible and I hope you feel so proud of yourself โค๐Ÿ‘
A 20 min jog is great! I'm trying so hard to keep running in lockdown but it's a struggle as I'm so used to using a treadmill and I got the flu in feb, meaning I didn't run for a month, so I can only run a few minutes in a go (couch to 5K), but still lapping everyone on the couch....

nb no shame for anyone not being active btw, we are all coping in our own ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OKkkkkkkk just caught up! Not looked at her grid canโ€™t be arsed with her BS.

But watched the live (dunno why you were all worrying about missing it huns, it stays on the story for a wee while-dunno how long though)

Anyway, boring AF ๐Ÿ˜ด
โ€œMy instagram is about me being
accountable for my actionsโ€ LMAO!!!!! She is also the most uncomfortable person ever. I have interviewed a fair few people over the years and I can imagine how she is in an interview-Very distracting with the constant touching of her face, hair and clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just watched the first few minutes of the live. Firstly, is she counting calories or syns? Because if she was following the SW plan correctly, then surely it wouldnโ€™t matter which one she had? Also, sheโ€™s now saying she has scales at home! Last week she said they didnโ€™t have any and she wouldnโ€™t want to know anyway! Oh wait, she probably picked some up on three supermarkets in one day trip ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด

Reactions: 2
OKkkkkkkk just caught up! Not looked at her grid canโ€™t be arsed with her BS.

But watched the live (dunno why you were all worrying about missing it huns, it stays on the story for a wee while-dunno how long though)

Anyway, boring AF ๐Ÿ˜ด
โ€œMy instagram is about me being
accountable for my actionsโ€ LMAO!!!!! She is also the most uncomfortable person ever. I have interviewed a fair few people over the years and I can imagine how she is in an interview-Very distracting with the constant touching of her face, hair and clothing.
Never realised lives stayed, you were correct guys I missed duck all ๐Ÿ˜‚ 600 cal pizza and saying she's on plan, 20 cals per syn so approx 30 syns in the pizza alone. That's without the fact she'd just downed prosecco as dared by her mother ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

I was so tempted to comment on her live asking why she thought it was ok to go to 3 shops where she couldn't delete it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.