Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree

Also, it seems like her parents have allowed all their kids to grow up really big, which i feel is like a form of child abuse. If you make yourself bigger when you get older..that's on you. When your like 10 stone when your 10 years old....that's not right surely.

Also topless in a hot tub with your son for the Gram (for Instagram......my nephew just give me that hip phrase) again.....that's morally not right. There seems to be some 'Family issues' here
They are a big family aren’t they so it’s not just her and an individual issue. I mean we really only need to look at the meals she’s eating which I assume the mum is cooking and are part of what the family are eating but hers is supposedly scaled down? I would hate to see the rest of the families plates.

I think over the easter weekend it was fine to be in the paddling pool thing whatever it is drinking all day but come on now, it wasn’t even a nice day today! They seem to drink quite a lot, I guess that’s why they need to shop so much!

Ok so anyone else notice this today..... which one is the true April 2018 photo?
Good spot I don’t really take too much notice of her pics like this coz she jumbles them all up anyway she probably doesn’t even know herself 😳

Reactions: 2
Omg. Someone messaged her saying they had done a 20min jog. And she's replied 'it's better than nothing'. What. The. Actual. duck. The message behind 'better than nothing' is well you could have done better but at least you did something. Vile little girl.

If the person who messaged reads here, that's absolutely amazing!!! Well done for getting active and working damn hard. You're incredible and I hope you feel so proud of yourself ❤👏

Reactions: 12
I don’t care what size she is, what she looks like, what she supposedly does or doesn’t do on SW. I don’t agree with fat or thin shaming, however if you put yourself out there as a weight loss account posting transformations than you must expect some element of opinion on that. What I care about is she lies and portrays herself as something she isn’t for an instagram following. Although I think it’s pretty sad tbh - she has nothing else in her life than instagram and visiting multiple supermarkets for “essentials”. There is so so so much more she could be doing for her community at the moment. Her CV would look amazing if she took any keyworker role at the moment to help or volunteered somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg. Someone messaged her saying they had done a 20min jog. And she's replied 'it's better than nothing'. What. The. Actual. duck. The message behind 'better than nothing' is well you could have done better but at least you did something. Vile little girl.

If the person who messaged reads here, that's absolutely amazing!!! Well done for getting active and working damn hard. You're incredible and I hope you feel so proud of yourself ❤👏
Coming from the porkster who downed a beer instead of a press up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's going live tonight. duck sake I better get out of work on time coz I'm not missing this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t care what size she is, what she looks like, what she supposedly does or doesn’t do on SW. I don’t agree with fat or thin shaming, however if you put yourself out there as a weight loss account posting transformations than you must expect some element of opinion on that. What I care about is she lies and portrays herself as something she isn’t for an instagram following. Although I think it’s pretty sad tbh - she has nothing else in her life than instagram and visiting multiple supermarkets for “essentials”. There is so so so much more she could be doing for her community at the moment. Her CV would look amazing if she took any keyworker role at the moment to help or volunteered somewhere.
Couldn’t agree more.
Her #strongnotskinny is actually derogatory to thin girls assuming they can’t be strong. She is wrong on so many levels & a walking contradiction. It’s really saddened me recently how many people are sending messages saying they are inspired by her, they’re clearly naive & deserve much more support than she could ever offer.... she is narcissistic & her engagement & compassion with her followers is zero. I’ve never wanted to see someone outed more than this woman, it’s shameful what she does.
Oh & don’t even get me started on her being given “gifted” items 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more.
Her #strongnotskinny is actually derogatory to thin girls assuming they can’t be strong. She is wrong on so many levels & a walking contradiction. It’s really saddened me recently how many people are sending messages saying they are inspired by her, they’re clearly naive & deserve much more support than she could ever offer.... she is narcissistic & her engagement & compassion with her followers is zero. I’ve never wanted to see someone outed more than this woman, it’s shameful what she does.
I found it interesting that on a recent grid post she claimed to hate the word skinny, but she always uses it in hash tags??

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Not a hope could she do a 20 minute jog!

Reactions: 8

Like duck could she ever jog for 2mins let alone 20.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t agree more.
Me too!!! She isn’t anyone I would have ever followed I only came across her because I randomly looked at this thread because I thought the thunder thighs on the title was a little harsh so I had to check her out and I decided right away I couldn’t stand her. She’s an absolute joke. She needs to get a job and a life; even in the current climate that’s possible for someone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That’s totally jealousy from kirsty .. she would never be able to jog 20 min !!

Says she doesn’t drink much but necks a bottle of beer!
So much for being all about the gym life, she could have chosen the assisted press up option, you know like the ‘strong not skinny’ she preaches in the wrong context.
Also claims at times doesn’t like bacon had it for breakfast today.

Reactions: 3
Says she doesn’t drink much but necks a bottle of beer!
So much for being all about the gym life, she could have chosen the assisted press up option, you know like the ‘strong not skinny’ she preaches in the wrong context.
Also claims at times doesn’t like bacon had it for breakfast today.
She probably say she doesn't like cock........she loves it lol

• Haha
Oh no.. it's hot tub time.. Queue another pic of her in her bikini promoting body confidence that she'll then compare against a pic from 2018 that looks exactly the same! 🙄 I want to unfollow but I just can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Newbie here 👋🏻 - I’ve been following Kirsty for a while now, with my mouth open - lol. All she does all day and every day is post on Instagram. She doesn’t look any different in any of her comparison photos over the last few years and her food looks absolutely rank. Today alone she has posted 22 syns ... and that’s just the food she’s posted. Why on earth is she running a diet and fitness account? It’s absolutely hilarious - comedy gold 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would cover up a bit in her stories, her tits look so droopy that they go past her belly button. It is not a good look. All she needs to do it get a better bra and she would look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would cover up a bit in her stories, her tits look so droopy that they go past her belly button. It is not a good look. All she needs to do it get a better bra and she would look so much better.
She will look back on this period of her life in years to come and wonder what the hell she was doing and cringe. All this time she wastes - every day her life is Insta. Sad really.

Call me a witch, but I would never order a single thing she’s been “gifted” and is promoting. Dieting guru she ain’t!

Reactions: 9
She will look back on this period of her life in years to come and wonder what the hell she was doing and cringe. All this time she wastes - every day her life is Insta. Sad really.

Call me a witch, but I would never order a single thing she’s been “gifted” and is promoting. Dieting guru she ain’t!
It is. If she changed her nasty attitude she could do so much more. She also does not need to have her saggy tits on show to be body confident. She doesn't do much with her time, maybe she should look into presenting herself better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.