Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lerking around here for months, created an account and still haven’t posted but, wow today. She’s been nominated for PRESS-UPS, but instead necks a BEER? Anyone else would’ve just either done assisted press-ups or another exercise. But not Kirsty she does something completely unrelated? I just can’t even 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been lerking around here for months, created an account and still haven’t posted but, wow today. She’s been nominated for PRESS-UPS, but instead necks a BEER? Anyone else would’ve just either done assisted press-ups or another exercise. But not Kirsty she does something completely unrelated? I just can’t even 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
welcome to the dark side enjoy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the keep for shes been doing and promoting.....you would think she would do an press up....considering she doesn't drink much

• Haha
Reactions: 1
duck me tash is bad on one of the stories
Do you know I think she maybe shaves. Even her chin area looks kind of hairy. I remember when I was growing up we lived next door to a very overweight lady and she had facial hair that she shaved off and looked similar.

Reactions: 1
Ok, so I’m not as big as Kirsty and cannot do a single press up. I don’t judge her for that. But a Sol ... just googled and it’s 7.5 syns!?!
[Everyone says this and I couldn’t agree more....]We don’t care what you eat Or weigh! Since being on my own for 5 weeks now, I’ve eaten tit, I’ve gained weight (deservedly!). It’s a coping mechanism and a moment of escapism from this craziness!
But just tell everyone and don’t pretend you’ve got your tit together!
I’ve gone from 9 stone to 10 stone in a month. There is no shame, but there would be if I pretended I was eating like a saint and exercising like an athlete. It’s the effect it has on her followers who think it’s possible to be so “on plan” and with it. FFS

Reactions: 2
I often see her meals/food and think 🤮
But a dry half a chicken, dry sprouts and then flat mushrooms...please tell me I’m not weird in thinking that is a disgusting combination 🤷🏼‍♀️
I tell ya what if she’s thinking she could pull a bloke from Instagram she’d have no chance Once they saw the state of the food she cooks and eats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I often see her meals/food and think 🤮
But a dry half a chicken, dry sprouts and then flat mushrooms...please tell me I’m not weird in thinking that is a disgusting combination 🤷🏼‍♀️
I tell ya what if she’s thinking she could pull a bloke from Instagram she’d have no chance Once they saw the state of the food she cooks and eats 😂
I think her mum and dad do everything for her to be honest

Ok, so I’m not as big as Kirsty and cannot do a single press up. I don’t judge her for that. But a Sol ... just googled and it’s 7.5 syns!?!
[Everyone says this and I couldn’t agree more....]We don’t care what you eat Or weigh! Since being on my own for 5 weeks now, I’ve eaten tit, I’ve gained weight (deservedly!). It’s a coping mechanism and a moment of escapism from this craziness!
I’ve gone from 9 stone to 10 stone in a month. There is no shame, but there would be if I pretended I was eating like a saint and exercising like an athlete. It’s the effect it has on her followers who think it’s possible to be so “on plan” and with it. FFS
I'm not going to lie....i struggle with push ups.....but I'd do a press up over a sol if I've been portraying that i was the next PE with Joe.

We all put weight on and lose it....however we all know why we put it in.

I've gained since lockdown...guess what...I'm not bothered cos I've been stuck in for 5 weeks with nothing else to enjoy but food

Reactions: 3
Preach!! I wish she would take more notice of these comments and the fact that we don’t actually care how big she is and as much I think it’s unhealthy to be seriously overweight and I don’t like how it’s glamourised (that’s my opinion I appreciate others have theirs and I do know that some people genuinely struggle with weight for serious mental or physical conditions) I really don’t like fat shaming the same goes for skinny shaming or saying other girls are ugly etc. But I will call out people who are fake AF. Which Kirsty is.

Preach!! I wish she would take more notice of these comments and the fact that we don’t actually care how big she is and as much I think it’s unhealthy to be seriously overweight and I don’t like how it’s glamourised (that’s my opinion I appreciate others have theirs and I do know that some people genuinely struggle with weight for serious mental or physical conditions) I really don’t like fat shaming the same goes for skinny shaming or saying other girls are ugly etc. But I will call out people who are fake AF. Which Kirsty is.
Totally agree

Also, it seems like her parents have allowed all their kids to grow up really big, which i feel is like a form of child abuse. If you make yourself bigger when you get older..that's on you. When your like 10 stone when your 10 years old....that's not right surely.

Also topless in a hot tub with your son for the Gram (for Instagram......my nephew just give me that hip phrase) again.....that's morally not right. There seems to be some 'Family issues' here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.