Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be interested to see how she is when she eventually gets a new job, I can’t imagine her new employers will be willing to cater to the multiple photoshoots she would have per day during work at her last job 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ll be interested to see how she is when she eventually gets a new job, I can’t imagine her new employers will be willing to cater to the multiple photoshoots she would have per day during work at her last job 😂
Her social media profile probably played a part in her losing her job. She would post loads every day and the playing with breast implants and posting videos of her workmates who never seemed to want to be filmed was so unprofessional.

Reactions: 5
So sad lonely Kirsty has soooo got over the be kind movement. Time to get on the bedroom floor in her knickers and give the middle finger. She should be out living her life instead if being tucked up out of the way of her family. They clearly don't want her to sit with them😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Us ‘keyboard warriors’ are nothing but sad lonely hearts; says the single thirty something with no job living with her parents who spends her weekends binge eating and the rest of the week trying to convince the world she’s happy. I’m good thanks Kirsty hun, definitely not sad definitely not lonely xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes done a kirstys top tips on weightloss 🤦‍♀️ how about DONT LIE ABOUT YOUR FOOD AND THE GYM 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wtf is she doing wandering around someones bedroom and tagging football clubs? That was just weird as duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kirstys top tips? Shouldn't it be top tits tuesday as she always has them on show 🤢 maybe she should follow her own advice instead of trying to preach it to others the twit

• Haha
Wtf is she doing wandering around someones bedroom and tagging football clubs? That was just weird as duck 😂
That's either her mum and dad's bedroom or her brothers. Why would you do that?

The photo shoot sat on the carpet is in her mum's bedroom as her underwear standing photos are in her wardrobe mirror.

What 30 + woman would behave like this?
This isn't bullying or a keyboard warrior!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be home alone all day, nobody wants to know her, so she creeps about in her underwear. bleeping weird kid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sad lonely hearts?

Pretty sure the majority of said ‘keyboard warriors’ are the ones with partners, jobs, own homes and real life friends. Real adults who work hard, pay bills, raise kids, get tit done and have a sense of pride.

When you lay in bed all day stuffing your hamster cheeks and talking to cyber ‘friends’ on your phone, you know that something is wrong in your life. You can write all the motivational quotes under the sun but everyone can see a desperately unhappy person deep down. Kirsty, you evidently read here. Time to grow up and sort yourself out. Take responsibility for yourself and start acting like an adult. Aim higher.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she always shaking what her ‘mumma gave her’ ? Obesity and the personality of an angry wasp 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sad lonely hearts?

Pretty sure the majority of said ‘keyboard warriors’ are the ones with partners, jobs, own homes and real life friends. Real adults who work hard, pay bills, raise kids, get tit done and have a sense of pride.

When you lay in bed all day stuffing your hamster cheeks and talking to cyber ‘friends’ on your phone, you know that something is wrong in your life. You can write all the motivational quotes under the sun but everyone can see a desperately unhappy person deep down. Kirsty, you evidently read here. Time to grow up and sort yourself out. Take responsibility for yourself and start acting like an adult. Aim higher.
100% this

Bloody hell I looked at her page this morning at 7:30am before I left for the gym, just a few hours later and there are TEN NEW POSTS 😂

• Wow
You know it wouldn’t surprise me if she shortly feigns some kind of apparent suicide attempt that she was driven to by ‘keyboard warriors’.

She frustrates me so much. The gym posts are the same day in day out with the exact same weights with terrible form, either sort your form out or an inevitable injury will happen or at least up the bleeping weight.

JUST UP THE WEIGHTTTTT GODDAMMMITTTTT

#notakeyboardwarrior
#olympicliftingexpert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.