Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She frustrates me so much. The gym posts are the same day in day out with the exact same weights with terrible form, either sort your form out or an inevitable injury will happen or at least up the bleeping weight.

JUST UP THE WEIGHTTTTT GODDAMMMITTTTT

#notakeyboardwarrior
#olympicliftingexpert!
Right? Her deadlifts don’t look challenging to her at all. Also I wish she would use proper plates instead of those tiny ones and her form would probably be a lot better 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Right? Her deadlifts don’t look challenging to her at all. Also I wish she would use proper plates instead of those tiny ones and her form would probably be a lot better 🙈
She is just lifting it up and down with her back, not even pre pulling the bar in a restart position. Argh its killing me 😂

• Haha
Says today is the first day she’s ever hit 20K steps!
Bloody hell you are not working so you should be smashing around this or just under daily if you could be arsed but you choose to stay in your bed.
Then quotes because she’s burnt x amount calories can eat whatever she likes?! Says she’s joking but you know that’s what’s she’s thinking and that’s why she ain’t loosing the weight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had a little stalk of her Facebook; same kind of crap on there too
Her FB totally explains why she's all over instagram. Notice hardly an engagement on her slimming posts. She did a gain pic in Oct and not one comment. No praise at all! As it should be. Move that to Insta and her gain posts are full of praise.
I love instagram but it really does turn people into narcissistic delusional duck bags and Kirsty is a prime example

Reactions: 3
I find Slimming World accounts exhausting to follow most of the time. It's just the same group of people praising each other week in week out 🤔 All of these ingenuine follow fridays and sharing of transformation Tuesdays every time and you know it's just to try gain followers and has nothing to do with anyone actually being inspired by them 😴

Reactions: 5
Honestly Carbylea your fingers to the camera and flash of your saggy belly is hilarious. Just been catching up after taking my midwifery exams.

Honey I am not jealous and nor do I have nothing going on in my life. You're my wind down time.

I'm also in my 30s like you, I am in the process of saving for my own home and have nearly 20% depost, I have three kids who I am bringing up as a single mum, training to be a midwife and will be buying my home after preceptorship and earning min £30k a year doing what I love. No scratting for jobs like you are doing 🙃

I saw a baby being born today. It was absolutely amazing seeing the dad cry, he let me cut the cord as he cherished what I did for his wife. He said his daughters middle name would be my name. I made a difference today.

But I'm still here, you'd be surprised at the amount of professionals who seek this place to offload anon. We're not all losers with nothing to live for. We just chose a place like this to keep our anonymity to offload as we can't do it in real life like you do 'hun'

😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly Carbylea your fingers to the camera and flash of your saggy belly is hilarious. Just been catching up after taking my midwifery exams.

Honey I am not jealous and nor do I have nothing going on in my life. You're my wind down time.

I'm also in my 30s like you, I am in the process of saving for my own home and have nearly 20% depost, I have three kids who I am bringing up as a single mum, training to be a midwife and will be buying my home after preceptorship and earning min £30k a year doing what I love. No scratting for jobs like you are doing 🙃

I saw a baby being born today. It was absolutely amazing seeing the dad cry, he let me cut the cord as he cherished what I did for his wife. He said his daughters middle name would be my name. I made a difference today.

But I'm still here, you'd be surprised at the amount of professionals who seek this place to offload anon. We're not all losers with nothing to live for. We just chose a place like this to keep our anonymity to offload as we can't do it in real life like you do 'hun'

😁
Your a very successful person with a great life but I’m shooketh your a woman 😅 I thought you were a man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your a very successful person with a great life but I’m shooketh your a woman 😅 I thought you were a man 🤣
Hahaha I'm a woman for sure. My name derived from when we had a cleaning influencers thread going on and there was an Instagram user who possibly purchased several thousand bots as she had a sudden sharp rise in followers. Some of them made random comments on an Instagram post of hers one of them being "nice beard" and it was hilarious. At this time I was a lurker on here and I just knew that when I plucked up the courage to open a tattle account that I had to have that comment in my username ☺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like fudge did she only eat a handful of prawns and a manky bit of broccoli for dinner 🤯 basically starving herself!

Reactions: 3
Like fudge did she only eat a handful of prawns and a manky bit of broccoli for dinner 🤯 basically starving herself!
exactly what I thought, I really don’t Know anything about slimming world but I doubt that is ‘on plan’ not least because the broccoli has been cooked within an inch of its life and most probably void of any nutritional value,

@TheNiceBeardMan Amazing you’re doing all of that single handed, setting a great example to your children. Good luck with your career going forward and I’m sure you will have your new home soon 🤗

It’s so funny that she assumes we are all sad and boring with no life etc and I honestly really wish I could just stop watching the twit and let her wallow in her own self pity that she calls ‘happy with myself’ but it’s far too entertaining. Like she’s apparently not worried what we think about her, I’m not worried what she thinks about me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.