Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueen

Thread suggestion: “The Boris of Croydon has got us all howling, she’s out for a walk, don’t mess with a Dowling!”

Reactions: 24
This made me picture Kirsty in a teeny tiny imaginary car. Holding the teeny, tiny steering wheel. And that made me laugh today. Though I am exhausted to the point of hysteria now. So...
20200330_154925.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NapQueen

Sad lonely hearts?

Pretty sure the majority of said ‘keyboard warriors’ are the ones with partners, jobs, own homes and real life friends. Real adults who work hard, pay bills, raise kids, get shit done and have a sense of pride.

When you lay in bed all day stuffing your hamster cheeks and talking to cyber ‘friends’ on your phone, you know that something is wrong in your life. You can write all the motivational quotes under the sun but everyone can see a desperately unhappy person deep down. Kirsty, you evidently read here. Time to grow up and sort yourself out. Take responsibility for yourself and start acting like an adult. Aim higher.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

NapQueen

Just posed on the carby thread about this.. don’t you think having ‘thunder thighs’ in this title is OTT? Discussing her behaviour is one thing but is there any need to be so nasty
You must be new here. Take a seat and I’ll show you around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Guys, it’s been a pleasure. I’ve loved being on this thread, HOWEVER, I unfollowed her before Xmas cos she annoyed the fuck out of me and yet I’m still going and reading her posts and stories. NOTHING is changing, it’s embarrassing and I’ve realised I’m the fool for even bothering.
So it’s a farewell from me to this thread and I’ve blocked KLD from my life, no more bad hair, protein shakes, inspirational TOTD, motivational gym videos or “don’t mess with the dowlings” chat.
Not sure how I’ll cope 😂, just remember #bekind.... oh except if you’re KLD and then you’re a twat!

• Heart
  • Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Wait for it - Slow and steady guys. Every BODY is different. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
Off plan tonight.
Underwear shot tomorrow with a bullying message, no doubt. #bekind

Same old shit every week.
Kirsty Lea: Greatest Hits
Includes classics such as:

‘everyone goes at their own pace’
‘Progress is progress’
‘Everyone’s on their own journey’
‘Slow and Steady’
And the #1 hit ‘Be Kind (Kiss My Fat Ass)’

• Haha
  • Heart

Imnotahero

She said while showing her syn basket “i have these in case I want something sweet but that’s very rare” and then in the next few slides she shows treats of fruit pastilles and malteasers?! 😂 Not to mention all the ice cream in the shopping basket as well!

Everything is rare for her....

Spots, alcohol, takeaways, sweet things...... two things that are so rare...

Losing weight and telling the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

KLRDN

Imagine being in your 30s, jobless, unhappily single, morbidly obese but ripped as fuck, lying in your pit at your parents house taking a 'I'm tired so I'll do the toddler eye rub' pic for your Insta followers

Just fucking imagine!

• Haha
Wait for it - Slow and steady guys. Every BODY is different. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
Off plan tonight.
Underwear shot tomorrow with a bullying message, no doubt. #bekind

Same old shit every week.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She even managed to make a pizza express pizza look like it was sent from hell for fuck sake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Hdiidbein

Kirsty Lea: Greatest Hits
Includes classics such as:

‘everyone goes at their own pace’
‘Progress is progress’
‘Everyone’s on their own journey’
‘Slow and Steady’
And the #1 hit ‘Be Kind (Kiss My Fat Ass)’
Ft. Bonus track 'Muscle Weighs More Than Fat'

• Haha

KitKat25

After seeing that comment, I’m starting to think she’s developmentally slow for her age. I would have written that shit to Gary Barlow when I was ten.
I saw that too 🙈 I love you and want to marry you. WTF
Last week she said there was a man she liked but he was married, I thought maybe someone from the gym? Now I'm thinking it's Teddy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
It's literally the same routine every week. Says what she is going to do moving forward then doesn't do it. Then if it's a gain it's "muscle gain"

Fuck off Carbylea, sick of your shit now. That fat should literally be melting off you at your size. Get a grip and actually lose weight properly instead of making excuse after excuse whilst riding on the back of slimming world. It's pathetic. You're a grown woman, you supoosedly know what to do by now as you seem to give out a lot of dietary advice.

You're literally a similar age to me yet you seem like such an immature child, it's not a good portrayal and as time goes on more and more people get fed up with seeing you bang on as they are coming here or there is little interaction on your Instagram compared to your following.

There's no point going to the gym so often if you're then going to wallow in bed so often, it's not healthy for the body or the mind. You've got a great opportunity whilst you're off work to really really focus on getting yourself in a great place but you're lazy. Believe me if I had been made redundant and I was you I'd be making the most of my time and focusing on being the best version of me I can. Do it kirstie and maybe we will have some respect for you.

It's clear you lie about your physical activity and your food. There's no need to. If you're struggling then reach out, people will help, support and guide.

Justbrowsin - you're SOOOOOO right, hun.

I'm going to go and think about what we've all done. And whilst I do ponder on that thought, maybe I'll have a cuppa, look out of the kitchen window, set up my phone on the kitchen counter and take a picture of myself. Then post it on Instagram captioned #totd

Yeah, that's a good idea that. Hope nobody else has ever thought of doing that, I'm hoping to get a hashtag trending so that I can boost my following. 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha