Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her FB says she started a new job in jan no mention of it on insta and she’s posting about applying for jobs?

She needs to stop with the #strongnotskinny hashtag and saying. If everyBODY is beautiful then why demonise one body type over the other. It's also implying you can't be both at the same time. You wouldn't see people saying #strongnotafatty so why say it about skinny people. Let's face it Kirsty. You're fat. Not strong. You don't lift heavy, you just tickle them weights, no effort. And stop demonising one body type over the other you hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
Day 4 of the week and she’s been gym twice not 5 like she claims weekly.
Must be knackered from her once ever 20000 steps in a day yesterday

Claims she doesn't want to be skinny, i bet if she was offered a magic pill she would gobble it up

Reactions: 2
The #strongnotskinny actually refers to women who appear to be skinny (and are often shamed for being so) but are actually strong/muscular. They are usually healthy and have a lot of natural gains they just have a very low fat percentage.

Somehow Kirsty has twisted into her own version of wanting to be strong not skinny.

Reactions: 5
The #strongnotskinny actually refers to women who appear to be skinny (and are often shamed for being so) but are actually strong/muscular. They are usually healthy and have a lot of natural gains they just have a very low fat percentage.

Somehow Kirsty has twisted into her own version of wanting to be strong not skinny.
Exactly. If you search #strongnotskinny on Instagram all the pics are of girls who do not resemble Kirsty in anyway 😂 They are athletic types. Not like Kirsty at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whenever she posts her dinners like tonight I just want to scream WHERE IS THE SAUCE!! Eating her dry pasta like a psychopath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whenever she posts her dinners like tonight I just want to scream WHERE IS THE SAUCE!! Eating her dry pasta like a psychopath 😂
Likely that isn't what she's actually eating as if it was a true representation she would be dropping the lbs. Likely she smothers sauce on after a picture x

Reactions: 1
Likely that isn't what she's actually eating as if it was a true representation she would be dropping the lbs. Likely she smothers sauce on after a picture x
and ETC ETC ETC....I prob eat double what she eats and I’m half her size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find Slimming World accounts exhausting to follow most of the time. It's just the same group of people praising each other week in week out 🤔 All of these ingenuine follow fridays and sharing of transformation Tuesdays every time and you know it's just to try gain followers and has nothing to do with anyone actually being inspired by them 😴
I hate Follow Friday’s with a passion!!!!!

Is it me or does her boxing vids piss anyone else off? She doesn't seem to hit them hard enough and why block your face after? She would be better off hitting the bag constantly for like a minute then have a 30 second rest and maybe do so again.. She's just half arsed when it comes to exercise

Is it me or does her boxing vids piss anyone else off? She doesn't seem to hit them hard enough and why block your face after? She would be better off hitting the bag constantly for like a minute then have a 30 second rest and maybe do so again.. She's just half arsed when it comes to exercise
She’s blocking out the haters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.