Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post - yes we see you before we hear you, not because of your loud hoodie but because of your ‘muscle building’

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she feels the need to promote sw on her account really .. why doesn’t she just have an account about her life .. if I was going on a ice cream sesh .. I’d just go & have ice cream with everyone & enjoy it rather than worry about weigh day .. I think ppl get a bit obsessed with the scales etc just live your life 👍🏻👍🏻🍦🍦🍦
So true. If I take my kids to the ice cream shop it’s a treat and I’ll have what I want.
Latest post - yes we see you before we hear you, not because of your loud hoodie but because of your ‘muscle building’
her legs are the biggest legs I’ve ever ever ever ever seen 🤢🤢

"I sent her a video"....trying to prove she has friends! You are lying in bed, again, on a Saturday night stuffing your face and watching a film that's at least 9 years old, waste of space.
I bet she's on tinder looking dick pics and sending tit pics😂😂

• Heart
Can someone tell me how she lost her job? I missed it and been wondering for ages!

Can someone tell me how she lost her job? I missed it and been wondering for ages!
She was made redundant. She put a video up during the redundancy process warning the company not to mess with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was made redundant. She put a video up during the redundancy process warning the company not to mess with her 😂😂
Shaking in their boots I’m sure.

Shaking in their boots I’m sure.
If I were a potential employer and came across her profile I wouldn’t interview her even if her qualifications and experience fit the Job to perfectly. Her energy is all off to me.

Reactions: 4
Your mate never said that, Kirsty. You just wanted to make a blow job reference whilst alone on a Saturday night. Did it work? Did all the guys slide into your DM's?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t take a picture of her tea .. didn’t eat it all .. not hungry
.. chocolate time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope, I did not need to see Kirsty laying in bed telling us that she’s not doing anything all day because she doesn’t have to. I guess all her followers whom she does actually appeal to are just as lazy as her. You’ve got a cold ‘hun’ so have I, but guess what I’ve been up since just before 8 (that was my lie in) taken my dog for a run, cleaned up my apartment and now off out for a bit of shopping before a pub lunch with friends 🙄 She needs to get a life!

Did she answer any of her "Ask Me Anything" questions? Please don't say I missed out on a live stream of her answering questions from strangers, in her room, on her own whilst I was out at a lovely Italian restaurant last night with my other half...

Sorry, I meant to say please don't say I missed out on a live stream of her answering questions, in her room, on her own whilst I was being a loser with no life last night...

Did she answer any of her "Ask Me Anything" questions? Please don't say I missed out on a live stream of her answering questions from strangers, in her room, on her own whilst I was out at a lovely Italian restaurant last night with my other half...

Sorry, I meant to say please don't say I missed out on a live stream of her answering questions, in her room, on her own whilst I was being a loser with no life last night...
Not that I noticed. Likely nobody has asked anything, she doesn't seem to get much engagement soooo.... But now I've said that she might go fill in questions in the question box to prove me wrong 😂

I cringe so bad each time she gets her tits out. Please stop, it's not classy at all. Not sure why she does that??? Like what's the reason, it's not the style of clothes she's wearing either as you can see she's pulled her top down. Why photograph it. What validation is she requiring? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep I have massive baps but don't get mine out everyday for the all the world to see. Her and her huge tree trunk legs needs to duck off

Theres literally nothing to ask her .. she over shares anyway & doesn’t do much with her life .. what do u ask?? Is her bed n pillows comfy??

Wow the irony of that ‘head’ story straight after the one with her tits out talking about changing her hair again. It’s like she read my mind as that’s EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.