Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole I love to keep changing my hair thing is Bollocks .. I know Cos I’ve done this myself but I was honest !!! She had dark hair for ages n then got bored n went light n within what .. 3 weeks was bored n gone bright red n now looking for the next new look .. rather than say she hates her new hair colours she says she wants to change it .. go back to being dark kirsty it suits u so much better & is easier to maintain.. then you can wash it as much as u like

Reactions: 4
Arghhhhhhh I really want to reply to that story saying #bekind but she'll block me and call me a troll 😂😂😂 her contradictions know no limits! Its incredible

Reactions: 1
Arghh the gym vids again. Pretty sure you don't count dumbbells individually as they definitely dont look like 8kg ones each 🙈 why can't she just do things right and get a bleeping app where it shows you how to actually do the exercise.

You are lifting 4kg kld. Like my chuffing nan.

Also gym police calling. NO YOU DONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING SO STFU AND TAKE ADVICE head

Reactions: 3
She will feel lethargic after wallowing in her bed binge eating. I've done it in the past when I've been hungover and it makes you feel terrible the day after. So no wonder she feels knackered.

She needs to change that gym five times a week in her bio too because she doesn't go that often. Why put that if it's not true?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.