Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she feels the need to promote sw on her account really .. why doesn’t she just have an account about her life .. if I was going on a ice cream sesh .. I’d just go & have ice cream with everyone & enjoy it rather than worry about weigh day .. I think ppl get a bit obsessed with the scales etc just live your life 👍🏻👍🏻🍦🍦🍦

Like I’ve said before her message is all wrong and it’s not really clear what her page is about is it weight loss? coz she’s not loosing any, or is it loving yourself for no matter what size you are? Or is it about being kind? Something she needs to learn to do without being so passive Aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
0.5lbs off. I'm not being funny but that's probably from emptying her guts before weigh in. Her life is groundhog day

Reactions: 4
Same old same old each week. Getting bored of not seeing any progression now. Come on Kirsty, all this hard work for what? You're false and you're showing outwardly as if you're this experienced dieter and gym goer. The scales say otherwise. Proof is in the pudding (which you clearly eat plenty of, let's face it). At your weight even with several gym sessions a week the fat should be melting off if you're truly dieting the way you say you are. Disclosing you're going to do 100% each week then not actually doing it is falsifying what you're doing. I just hope to god there's not some brainwashed follower thinking this is what it's supposed to be like when dieting, because it's not. There can be a stall but not for this long. Your promotion of yourself as a diet and fitness guru with all the advice etc is cringe worthy now. Either step up or shut up. You're a joke.

• Heart
Wait for it - Slow and steady guys. Every BODY is different. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
Off plan tonight.
Underwear shot tomorrow with a bullying message, no doubt. #bekind

Same old tit every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait for it - Slow and steady guys. Every BODY is different. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
Off plan tonight.

Same old tit every week.
Kirsty Lea: Greatest Hits
Includes classics such as:

‘everyone goes at their own pace’
‘Progress is progress’
‘Everyone’s on their own journey’
‘Slow and Steady’
And the #1 hit ‘Be Kind (Kiss My Fat Ass)’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Off plan tonight.
And a full cucumber with every meal .. where’s it gone .. I’ve missed seeing it lately lol

Same old tit every week.

Reactions: 1
Kirsty Lea: Greatest Hits
Includes classics such as:

‘everyone goes at their own pace’
‘Progress is progress’
‘Everyone’s on their own journey’
‘Slow and Steady’
And the #1 hit ‘Be Kind (Kiss My Fat Ass)’
Ft. Bonus track 'Muscle Weighs More Than Fat'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooo much attitude Who does she think she is with all that finger wagging bloody So Solid Crew she kills me 🤣

• Haha
Oh god it’s not even funny anymore 😳 on/off more times than a couple with a shared fb account! She loves her body that much she should just embrace it enjoy the fat life and be happy! All hail the Big Macs ✌🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
She doesn't read here then does she not....... Pahahahahahaha bet she fuckin comments in this post herself just to keep relevant and give her content.

She so reads here the way she passive aggressively has a wobble on stories. Such a weirdo with a bad attitude. If you didn't falsify your efforts then nobody would say anything you pleb 😂😂😂

And yes what you do does concern us because you post it all on a public Instagram account so yes we can add our own narrative to your ridiculous bleeping lifestyle you silly little girl. Grow up and get a job and a home and then you can have a sense of authority. To the rest of us you're an actual child who doesn't work, lives off mummy and daddy, no man, wallows in bed all the time, doesn't go anywhere and just wades through life pretending to be a fitness guru when you ain't tit 'hun' 🙃

P. S your hair is tit hun 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So she's aiming for between 2.5 and 5lb loss next week. Just putting it here to remind her when she starts to backtrack midweek. In fact I'm being generous saying midweek. I meant tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of myself a bit back when I had major issues with my weight and I started a tumblr blog to keep myself accountable. Eventually I got to a point where I was more concerned with what people would think about me if I didn’t lose weight and be perfect all the time and I was doing anything to drop just one measly pound. Skipping meals etc. I’m cringing thinking about it 😂

Thankfully I came to my senses and embraced the fat life because I wasn’t getting anywhere trying to lose weight for an audience!

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of myself a bit back when I had major issues with my weight and I started a tumblr blog to keep myself accountable. Eventually I got to a point where I was more concerned with what people would think about me if I didn’t lose weight and be perfect all the time and I was doing anything to drop just one measly pound. Skipping meals etc. I’m cringing thinking about it 😂

Thankfully I came to my senses and embraced the fat life because I wasn’t getting anywhere trying to lose weight for an audience!
Good for you. At least you can admit that it was all for an audience and the best thing for you to was remain happy with the weight you are. Kirsty is just clearly confused....

Reactions: 2
Good for you. At least you can admit that it was all for an audience and the best thing for you to was remain happy with the weight you are. Kirsty is just clearly confused....
I was much younger when I was doing that than she is now, early 20s. Can’t imagine going to all those efforts just for some insta likes now that I’m in my 30s! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Why would she say in group that she wants to lose 5 pounds when she struggles to lose.

I will piss myself if she gains.

She posts all about her life on a public Instagram page but nobody is allowed to have an opinion on it unless it is blowing smoke up her arse.
She begs for people to ask her questions but you can’t ask about her weight because it is a page about her SW journey and weight has nothing to do with it!!!

Reactions: 4
Guys, it’s been a pleasure. I’ve loved being on this thread, HOWEVER, I unfollowed her before Xmas cos she annoyed the duck out of me and yet I’m still going and reading her posts and stories. NOTHING is changing, it’s embarrassing and I’ve realised I’m the fool for even bothering.
So it’s a farewell from me to this thread and I’ve blocked KLD from my life, no more bad hair, protein shakes, inspirational TOTD, motivational gym videos or “don’t mess with the dowlings” chat.
Not sure how I’ll cope 😂, just remember #bekind.... oh except if you’re KLD and then you’re a twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, it’s been a pleasure. I’ve loved being on this thread, HOWEVER, I unfollowed her before Xmas cos she annoyed the duck out of me and yet I’m still going and reading her posts and stories. NOTHING is changing, it’s embarrassing and I’ve realised I’m the fool for even bothering.
So it’s a farewell from me to this thread and I’ve blocked KLD from my life, no more bad hair, protein shakes, inspirational TOTD, motivational gym videos or “don’t mess with the dowlings” chat.
Not sure how I’ll cope 😂, just remember #bekind.... oh except if you’re KLD and then you’re a twit!
Thinking of doing the exact same.

Take care dude. 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.