Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one of the most unprofessional jobs I’ve ever seen 😂 Might as well have used a box dye from Superdrug For someone who doesn’t have a job she’s okay with splashing the cash as red fades so fast it will need re doing within a couple of weeks if that 😂

Reactions: 5
Have you looked at the Instagram of the salon she’s had it done in? Not a very talented bunch with those blunt haircuts.

Reactions: 4
It’s one of the most unprofessional jobs I’ve ever seen 😂 Might as well have used a box dye from Superdrug For someone who doesn’t have a job she’s okay with splashing the cash as red fades so fast it will need re doing within a couple of weeks if that 😂
Looking at the stylists insta page it seems like she’s still learning so I wonder if she’s got a freebie as a favour to the hairdresser by being her model!

Reactions: 3
She actually has very nice hair if it was looked after, cut and coloured properly but it’s just looking dry and over processed now and when she was running her hands through it those blunt uneven ends were giving me all kinds of anxiety.

Reactions: 2
Love to see how its gonna last a week without washing with all the fingering of it she does. If I touched my head as much as she does I'd be an absolute grease ball in a day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she feel the need to go home and have lunch after having ice cream and cake while out?? What’s the gain going to be 2moro? But life’s for living guysssss

Reactions: 2
Good luck going to the gym with red hair, love. Absolute nightmare.

Though saying that she doesn’t go often enough to worry, or break a sweat so her hair should be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One ice cream would not do any damage. If you've not eaten shite all week.

Let's see what the excuse is this week.

At her body fat % she should be able to eat quite high calories and still lose weight. But bet she still silently binges.....

I don’t know why she feels the need to promote sw on her account really .. why doesn’t she just have an account about her life .. if I was going on a ice cream sesh .. I’d just go & have ice cream with everyone & enjoy it rather than worry about weigh day .. I think ppl get a bit obsessed with the scales etc just live your life 👍🏻👍🏻🍦🍦🍦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.