Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so 2005. Imagine what it's gonna look like in a week. Nothing fades quite like bright red hair 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 1
It's dried out and does nothing for her skin tone. A well, at least in the dark confines of her bedroom no one will see it

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind the colour, at least it looks different this time.
However, she’s been proper mugged off on that blow dry, it’s a shocker!
Has she had extensions in cos it’s a different length to the picture when the red hair is just straight?

This has to be in the new thread name when there is one🤣

I agree. Not even on her roots.
Also the pic on her stories it looks like theres a dark line through the middle like it's a different colour. I defo wouldnt have paid for that.

Personally I don’t like hair colours that are just totally unnatural like that cos it’s just obvious it’s from a box or bottle cos no one has hair that colour naturally! It looks cheap and reminds me of Live XXL colour from back in the day haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it looked nicer just dark brown .. if I’d have paid to go lighter not so long ago .. I’d have kept it longer & then gone red but I agree .. it’s a bad blow dry .. could have looked a lot better

Reactions: 2
Using 2018 and prior for her transformation pics now because she knows none of us have the next fourteen hours free to scroll back to Aug 2018. Clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her whole neck and face is red from that hair dye. Literally as if she’s done it from a box in her bedroom 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.