Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mate I’ve got my own countdown timer on my phone too cos I’m just so excited I don’t wanna miss it you know? Living for the transformation COULD IT BE BLONDE WITH A FRINGE, RED, PINK WHO KNOWS
How sad is her life that she has a countdown for her hair appointment!! 🙈

I predict same length, style and maybe a slight colour change.

Reactions: 3
I saw a comment earlier on her post about kissing her ass. Someone had mentioned, basically, what a contradiction it is that she's told people to do that whilst quoting be kind.
Funnily enough that comment has since vanished. Must've been a Tattler. ❤

Reactions: 7
The kettle bell this morning looks like it's about to take off 😂...why wont she challenge herself and use a heavier one? Someone in that gym should help her...!

• Haha
I knew she was going to do a post about being bullied. So predictable.

• Haha
I swear all these influencers are suddenly having breakdowns and ‘bad mental thoughts’ off the back of the sad news about CF. It’s so disgusting using it for the gram following 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So her old jacket is massive coz she can hold one side out really far? Don’t all jackets do that when they’re not zipped up? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her old jacket is massive coz she can hold one side out really far? Don’t all jackets do that when they’re not zipped up? 🤔
And especially biker jackets cos they have that additional material that wraps around your body on the inside? 😂 That’s the bit she’s holding out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As usual all about the position old jacket arms up and straight on pose making it look bigger new jacket arms tucked in and stood to the side same thing she does with her transformation pics

Reactions: 4
Thing is hun I weigh more but I’ve lost inches and I’m building muscle hun, I can deffo see a difference.. no you look like a dump truck babe

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ she’s got them to cover up all the mirrors at the salon for her big surprise lmfao this is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would put money on it being the most boring difference like a couple of inches off and a red streak 😂 bleeping WILD.

All her hair styles look stupid anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
She really does think she's something special dragging out this hair reveal. Kirst hun you're not Kate Middleton. You're not about to start a trend

And especially biker jackets cos they have that additional material that wraps around your body on the inside? 😂 That’s the bit she’s holding out
She must think none of us have jackets or can see that's it's bloody unzipped 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.