Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit tyre flips are back, at least jog round it!

Plus same old tit workouts doing nothing really erghh. #inspiration

Reactions: 1
Wow just wow!

Using a celebs suicide to try and gain support for yourself on your pathetic little Instagram page full of lies!!

Shame on you!

You vile potty mouthed idiot!!

Get a life bruv 🙈 I am actually embarrassed for you today 😡

Reactions: 6
Wow just wow!

Using a celebs suicide to try and gain support for yourself on your pathetic little Instagram page full of lies!!

Shame on you!

She's not going to let this one go
Wow just wow!

Shame on you!

She's not going to let this one go, vile little girl😡

Reactions: 1
She is so aggressive today. WTF

She keeps saying she feels good and positive but her face says different. Obviously another lie.

Reactions: 4
Everyone’s body is different? No hun science is science. Calories in Vs Calories out, if you’re consuming less and burning more you should be loosing weight especially when you’re overweight.

The #strongnotskinny is also not relevant here, she should also look up the meaning of that along with curvy.

Reactions: 3
Just doing my morning scroll of insta and I see this beg trying to get james Smith's attention 😂 duck off kirsty. You was an attention seeker at school and you still are now!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s body is different? No hun science is science. Calories in Vs Calories out, if you’re consuming less and burning more you should be loosing weight especially when you’re overweight.

The #strongnotskinny is also not relevant here, she should also look up the meaning of that along with curvy.
This, like she's not even doing any muscles strengthing so how is she strong.

She will be like most people and put the weight back on after six months

Assuming she loses any.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND KISS MY BIG WHITE ASS

She is proper angry today!

I like how she adds be kind on the end of it 😂
Yeah because that is kind Kirsty 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND KISS MY BIG WHITE ASS

She is proper angry today!

I like how she adds be kind on the end of it 😂
Yeah because that is kind Kirsty 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi Kirsty! Enjoy reading.

I have some great sources on weight loss but I usually recommend some self esteem courses first. Losing weight won't make you love yourself!

🤣

She’s just not likeable doesn’t she see that? Because she’s not practicing what she preaches, no one is jealous nor ‘body shaming’ because she’s the size she is. It’s not a look I personally like for myself but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being plus sized if you’re at least healthy-I just don’t really see that she’s healthy, minimal effort workouts and protein shakes.

And the way she tries to convey her message is all wrong. So passive aggressive. Even the way she smiles into the camera is fake, I don’t see a happy positive girl at all.

Last edited:
Anyone else soooooo excited they won’t sleep tonight in anticipation of transformation Thursday tomorrow. 😂😂
Oh and while I’m on..... KLD rocking the South London massive chat last night, just 🙈🤦‍♀️🙈🤦‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Anyone else soooooo excited they won’t sleep tonight in anticipation of transformation Thursday tomorrow. 😂😂
Oh and while I’m on..... KLD rocking the South London massive chat last night, just 🙈🤦‍♀️🙈🤦‍♀️🙈
mate I’ve got my own countdown timer on my phone too cos I’m just so excited I don’t wanna miss it you know? Living for the transformation COULD IT BE BLONDE WITH A FRINGE, RED, PINK WHO KNOWS

• Heart
Hi Kirsty, We all know you love to read what’s written here about you. Perhaps you should take this onboard....
Says the girl who has used it for content since it hit the news!

Says the girl who has used it for content since it hit the news!
OOPS I thought that was a screenshot of Kirsty’s post, haven’t been on her stories since this morning...IGNORE ME!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.