Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was very open about the fact she worked on Harley street.
OK, I don’t actually follow her. Just been checking in on her since I read this thread and don’t really watch her stories the feed is painful enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s needs to take note of the Tuesday Motivation quote she’s posted 😁🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s at the hairdressers this morning, maybe time has passed quicker than I think but didn’t she only just have a new colour done a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s at the hairdressers this morning, maybe time has passed quicker than I think but didn’t she only just have a new colour done a few weeks ago?
It wasn’t long ago at all when she went on for days that a ‘change was coming’ and in reality her hair looked ginger (in a horrible fake brassy way) and then it’s turned brown again 😂

Her mum gave her curves? What by feeding her far too high calorie foods? She really needs to look up the definition of curves and curvy...

and the blokes were definitely lying to you Kirsty. I go to boxfit classes and that really is very poor effort-I can hear the shouts from my instructor if that was someone in our class!

For someone who’s been made redundant, not doing bad getting hair done twice within a few weeks, meals and coffee out, oh yeah she lives with mummy and daddy doesn’t she?
She needs to grow up and wise up

Reactions: 4
The way she claims to be from ‘South London’ is so cringe. You’re from Croydon sweetheart give it a rest you haven’t even got a London postcode 🙄

Reactions: 3
The way she claims to be from ‘South London’ is so cringe. You’re from Croydon sweetheart give it a rest you haven’t even got a London postcode 🙄
And I REALLY don’t think she was the sort of person Dave was shouting out in his acceptance speech lmao don’t think he had Kirsty Lea in mind when he wanted to shout out to his people in South London. 😂

• Haha
And I REALLY don’t think she was the sort of person Dave was shouting out in his acceptance speech lmao don’t think he had Kirsty Lea in mind when he wanted to shout out to his people in South London. 😂
Course he did! Haven’t you heard about the Dowlings? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never cringed so hard as I have today. Her talking to herself in bed saying preach and Bruv. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Also why does she need to rest all day for a hair appointment tomorrow? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never cringed so hard as I have today. Her talking to herself in bed saying preach and Bruv. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Also why does she need to rest all day for a hair appointment tomorrow? 😂
It’s tiring carrying a head full of tit around bruv 😂

Course he did! Haven’t you heard about the Dowlings? 🤣🤣🤣
Especially the Dowling who went to the Brit School with Adele but can’t sing 😂

Reactions: 1
She wrote Surrey in here bio 😂 another way to jump on a bandwagon

Reactions: 1
She’s shared a post from last year and I don’t see a physical difference. If she is eating as strictly as she claims and does all this exercise, and has no change, she should be concerned that something isn’t right with her body.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.