Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are these who is questions even relevant for 3 people in their mid-late 30’s

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ironic she shared the joke post about calories not counting at weekends when we all know she doesn't count them at weekends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sprained my ankle running here to see everyone’s thoughts on this weekends videos. Another painful watch from the unit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If her moves by the Wendy house are a reflection of her and Dopey sex life I shudder just couldn’t imaging them having sex if they do I reckon she pegs him from behind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there anyway I can see the stories as she has blocked me and I can't find her on my other account either.

Is there a specific website I can use that keeps me anonymous or did I dream it? 🤣

Do we know what area their flat is in? I’d love to know how much they bought that for given they’re also getting married this year too! I cannot wait to see the flat and wedding, think it’ll be a load of tack!

Reactions: 1
Is there anyway I can see the stories as she has blocked me and I can't find her on my other account either.

Is there a specific website I can use that keeps me anonymous or did I dream it? 🤣
I think it’s called something like instaviewer and you just put her username in lifewith.kirstylea and it should show them

• Heart
Kirsty needs tagging in The fitness chef’s post about protein snacks! Saying how they’re marketing scams to make you think you’re getting more protein than you actually are, while charging you a fortune for it! She follows him as well so hopefully she’ll see it and feel targeted 🤣

Reactions: 5
Kirsty needs tagging in The fitness chef’s post about protein snacks! Saying how they’re marketing scams to make you think you’re getting more protein than you actually are, while charging you a fortune for it! She follows him as well so hopefully she’ll see it and feel targeted 🤣
Hahahaha literally this. I just watched that 🤣🤣 cost and lack of protein and also a shed load more calories!

Do we know what area their flat is in? I’d love to know how much they bought that for given they’re also getting married this year too! I cannot wait to see the flat and wedding, think it’ll be a load of tack!
I posted about it earlier on in the thread. Was super easy to find if you search in Surrey, it was a 2 bed with a guide price of £290K

Deep cleaning and Krusty I mean Kirsty in the same sentence, neatly fell off my seat lol

Reactions: 3
Not the grammar police but I get so annoyed when people don’t know the difference between our and are 🙈🙈

Not the grammar police but I get so annoyed when people don’t know the difference between our and are 🙈🙈
Same!! It’s worse than getting there, they’re and their wrong and your and you’re! Our and are are two completely different words so absolutely no excuse

I hate that she knew it was Tuesday but then “accidentally” said Monday… grrr she’s just annoying in every way!

Reactions: 4
Trying to do damage limitation because she ate loads of chocolate at the weekend....yet stuffs her face with Jaffa cakes

Reactions: 3
Same!! It’s worse than getting there, they’re and their wrong and your and you’re! Our and are are two completely different words so absolutely no excuse
Can you imagine the emails that she must send to the patients 🙃 ***HER patients

• Haha
Reactions: 2