Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krusty the clown on the look out for a new job šŸ˜†
So either sheā€™s getting the push or sheā€™s bizarrely looking for a new job when theyā€™ve literally just got a mortgage? Even she canā€™t be that stupid?!
That post is so embarrassing, does she really think it looks enticing to prospective employers?

Reactions: 5
I said earlier in the year she seemed to be hating her job, it wouldnā€™t surprise as someone said above that she would be on her last warning. Her appearance for a dentist surgery especially someone front of house is appalling & it would not surprise me if her attitude & behaviour is unprofessional as well. To be honest Iā€™m surprised she has stayed in this job for so long unless sheā€™s only doing a temping job & the person is coming back after an extended absence?
It wouldnā€™t surprise me if the mortgage was off the back of Danielā€™s wages as she clearly has no work ethic & now is getting the flat I think she wants to stay at home

Reactions: 7
I bet she has stayed in that job long enough for the mortgage to go through and now doesnā€™t give a tit. I hope Danyul earns enough to cover all the bills, sheā€™s definitely hoping to get preggers and stay at home forever more. Reminds me of Emily Walters. Same size too šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she has stayed in that job long enough for the mortgage to go through and now doesnā€™t give a tit. I hope Danyul earns enough to cover all the bills, sheā€™s definitely hoping to get preggers and stay at home forever more. Reminds me of Emily Walters. Same size too šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
She would have the same attitude towards her children as EW too I can just sense it.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think I Iā€™ve ever seen anyone as miserable as her. She should be brimming with happiness and excitementā€¦ new house, getting married etc.
Yet all we hear is moaning, moaning and yet more moaning. Youā€™d think she was the only girl in the world to have a period too. Fucks me off. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with talking about periods but it fucks me off too šŸ˜‚ itā€™s the fact she moans about it so much and uses it as an excuse to get out of life. Saying sheā€™s got chocolate today because she feels like it, she has chocolate every day!!!

Reactions: 2
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with talking about periods but it fucks me off too šŸ˜‚ itā€™s the fact she moans about it so much and uses it as an excuse to get out of life. Saying sheā€™s got chocolate today because she feels like it, she has chocolate every day!!!
Exactly this! Donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s not the period chat, I applaud it! But, itā€™s the moaning about it. If paracetamol and ibuprofen ā€œdonā€™t touch the sidesā€ then maybe she should try the docs? Itā€™s like a teenager chatting about it!

Sorry Kirsty having a period is not an excuse to sit on your arse for a week every month and eat crapā€¦. Generallyā€” never mind if youā€™re on a WL ā€˜journeyā€™ itā€™s just excuse after excuse.

I feel like someone else has saidā€” sheā€™s so miserable. Itā€™s like nothing will ever be enough for her in life. She has a new flat and a wedding coming up and itā€™s moan moan moan every single day: sheā€™s tired, she feels like crap, her period is heavy. Is this all she wants from life???
---
Also: Rheal obviously doesnā€™t work if someone says they take it for health and during their period and then are just bleating on about how tit they feel.

Reactions: 8
Couldnā€™t agree more with everything everyone has said - I have severe endometriosis and cysts and have had horrendous periods and pains my whole life so I sympathise, but jeez I have never complained about it as much as she does.

I know everyoneā€™s different and she may genuinely have terrible pains and feel exhausted but itā€™s hard to know if itā€™s genuine with her as she complains constantly about feeling tired and run down so I struggle to feel sorry for her!

how the duck is she going to cope with her own place man šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Couldnā€™t agree more with everything everyone has said - I have severe endometriosis and cysts and have had horrendous periods and pains my whole life so I sympathise, but jeez I have never complained about it as much as she does.

I know everyoneā€™s different and she may genuinely have terrible pains and feel exhausted but itā€™s hard to know if itā€™s genuine with her as she complains constantly about feeling tired and run down so I struggle to feel sorry for her!

how the duck is she going to cope with her own place man šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s also harsh to say but having a baby is hard work, she could do with losing weight for that eventuality. Itā€™s a lot more tiring having no sleep and a newborn and a toddler for example, than having to wake up and barely brush your teeth before ambling around a dentists office all day. She doesnā€™t know sheā€™s born!

Iā€™ve been fortunate never to suffer with period pains etc but surely her weight could be affecting that too. She has so many reasons for losing weight and she just doesnā€™t. Itā€™s like she doesnā€™t care about the future, she just wants to wallow in the here and now and moan about every bloody thing. Her life is where mine was 10 years ago and I was so excited for a future with my husband and hopefully having a family and our own family home, building a career and having a good life.
I think she really needs to write down all these symptoms she has every day and get them checked out. I wonder how many could be resolved by losing weight šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Iā€™ve been fortunate never to suffer with period pains etc but surely her weight could be affecting that too. She has so many reasons for losing weight and she just doesnā€™t. Itā€™s like she doesnā€™t care about the future, she just wants to wallow in the here and now and moan about every bloody thing. Her life is where mine was 10 years ago and I was so excited for a future with my husband and hopefully having a family and our own family home, building a career and having a good life.
I think she really needs to write down all these symptoms she has every day and get them checked out. I wonder how many could be resolved by losing weight šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Even just eating fewer processed foods would be a start!

Just posted todays food diary - cheesy pasta and boiled eggs šŸ¤¢
Plus moaning a tit day and tomorrow will be the same, well getting sacked ha!

• Haha
One of my main motivators for staying at a healthy weight is the impact it has on my periods. When Iā€™m eating well and exercising regularly my periods are manageable - when Iā€™m not treating my body as I should my periods are absolutely horrendous! (Had a month of big birthday celebrations and this current period has made me feel like someoneā€™s set fire to my insides)