Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically her wedding dress is a bit snug and it’s been altered to allow for her gain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would LOVE to hear what went on at her dress fitting, she hasn’t lost any weight has she.
Also, saying when she’s in Malta she won’t be able to sleep because she’ll be thinking about Danyul 😳 get a grip!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just catching up, she is so pathetic. I hope he’s having (had- is he home now?) a fab time. There should be a no contact rule on the stag/hen. I hope he’s not responding to her every text/call, if he is he’s really setting himself up for a miserable life 🙄

Reactions: 1
I know why she’s had such a bug up her butt this weekend…because it’s danyul’s stag, the attention is on him. She just can’t stand not to be number one. That’s why she is sharing stuff about her hen do etc, she can’t wait til it’s all about her. She wasn’t missing him, she was jealous that he’s being celebrated and she isn’t

Reactions: 8
It’s beyond bizzare that she’s made such a big deal about him being away. As someone said they haven’t even really been together that long not as if they’re elderly and spent every day together. It’s not healthy to be so attached to your partner and sad that you don’t have a life outside of being with them.
---
I know why she’s had such a bug up her butt this weekend…because it’s danyul’s stag, the attention is on him. She just can’t stand not to be number one. That’s why she is sharing stuff about her hen do etc, she can’t wait til it’s all about her. She wasn’t missing him, she was jealous that he’s being celebrated and she isn’t
But this is also true it will be a different story when it’s her weekend

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she would’ve been like if she’d had the baby… Would he already be a downtrodden house husband not allowed to play golf or do anything without her and certainly not be allowed to stay away from her overnight??

Reactions: 3
He is setting himself up for a very miserable life.
It’s good as healthy to have your own interests and hobbies so that you have something to talk about.
There realtionship is just plain weird it’s like he’s her career not her future husband

Reactions: 3
1200 cals for the food she photographed. If she didn’t photograph it then the calories don’t count

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion here comes the bride 40 meters wide.
She seems to have finally came to the realisation that she has not lost any weight what so ever in time for her wedding in 2 month & will indeed be a big bride (not that there is anything wrong with that). The next 6 weeks will be another tit show with no progress or loss

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

New flat, still fat, ain’t no shedding for this wedding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she not embarrassed? It’s one thing showing off your tit weight gain loss journey to hundreds of people online, but having a friend accompany you to a dress fitting where you’ve not lost the hundreds of inches you’ve been posting about??? I’d be mortified 😳

Reactions: 6
Don’t think Daniel wants to be at home if he’s out playing golf already
---
Is she not embarrassed? It’s one thing showing off your tit weight gain loss journey to hundreds of people online, but having a friend accompany you to a dress fitting where you’ve not lost the hundreds of inches you’ve been posting about??? I’d be mortified 😳
Don’t think she has embarrassed as one of her available emotions

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The after ‘workout’ story.. she’s been with Matt for what, a year now? She’s still ‘taking it easy’ with her workouts and only doing 20 minutes. What has she actually gained (apart from weight) from paying him as a coach? If my family & friends knew I was wasting my money paying for something and not even trying to stick to it, they’d be having serious words with me. Does nobody close to her see the car crash we see? A year into her ‘journey’ she should be a considerate amount of weight down, knowledgeable about her workouts and being able to do longer than 20 bleeping minutes. She literally is the biggest embarrassment, how can she not see it?

Reactions: 8