Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of times she’s shown us the box of antibiotics. She would defo check in at the hospital on fb and reply ‘I’ll PM you’ to everyone who asks if she’s ok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so pathetic it’s unreal. Bet she’s been texting him all day /night saying she’s not well, and she’s scared of being in flat alone. What a pathetic excuse of a woman. She won’t miss him when she’s gallivanting in Malta with her mates (family 🫠) PLUS why does the poor lad get one day and she gets a trip abroad?
also, no workouts this week, no tracking just coz she’s not well 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 no wonder she’s not looking forward to todays dress fitting! She should be so excited!!!

Reactions: 5
So Daniel gets one night away playing golf and she’s off on 2 hen dos - one of them is a long weekend? How is that fair? She’s such a brat and I reckon she must treat Daniel like absolute tit behind closed doors. She doesn’t even seem that excited about the wedding! She’s purchasing Daniel as a live in carer , pure and simple

Reactions: 7
That note “don’t touch my whit sock” makes it sound like he’s got a special wanking sock 😭
---
Also why has she been gifted a bra that clearly does not fit her, it’s halfway up her back 😖

Reactions: 2
She had a baseball bat in the flat and was going to sleep with that?! 😂😂😂
I think the size of her would deter anyone 🤣 she really is so pathetic. She’s mid 30’s and has never lived alone; Always been dependent on someone…
Daniel, it’s not too late. Run for the hills!!

• Haha
Didn't know she was on antibiotics she should have said something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Dopey going to get a grilling when he gets back.
I hope when Kirsty goes away Dopeys mates organise him a surprise stagg.

Reactions: 1
Omg! Her latest stories saying what a tit weekend she’s had cos Danyul is away, she’s bored etc etc
She is actually pathetic
They haven’t even been together THAT long so not like she’s been used to him being around since teens etc
Bet she’s been texting him non stop

also she was suspiciously vague about her wedding dress and did say she has to lose a bit weight… so it’s too small now then?!

Reactions: 11
Woman needs some pride in herself. Get out and do something then with her ‘friends’ or why can’t she just enjoy having flat to herself

Reactions: 2
Feel so sorry for Kerry imagine spending the day with Kirsty then seeing on Instagram she’s had a tit weekend

Reactions: 10
So she's not loosing too much weight now before the wedding but will go for it after the wedding....like saying I'll start Monday.
Doesn't make sense cos she had planned to lose loads and didn't.
Imagine one night on your own and you can't cope

I love my husband to bits but I’ll be honest I love it when he’s not here!! Having time to yourself is so good for you and so needed in a relationship! Her obsession with him needing to be at her beck and call is not healthy at all

Reactions: 7
😂 I’m cackling at her saying ‘I can’t lose too much weight now before the wedding’. Kirst you haven’t lost a single pound in the last year so why would you think it will start happening now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He co dependency is quite odd. It’s a very unhealthy relationship if she can’t bare to be without him for a night.
What a loser

Why didn’t she have her ‘besties’ round for a girly evening, or her parents, her nan (who she just loves so so much)? She may not have many friends but she could’ve easily arranged something with someone. Assuming his stag do hasn’t been a last minute arrangement? Or maybe she tried and everyone said no because it seems like all she’d do is talk about how much she’s missing danyulll anyway! I can’t wait to see this car crash wedding 🤣

When my fiancé goes away or works nights I use it as an opportunity to eat what I want for dinner, spend hours in the bath and put on an impromptu dance show for my cats. I love it….them not so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10