Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she’s starting to speak like that Ashleigh Huish? Not someone I’d want to mimic personally

Reactions: 3
Wonder if anyone has asked how she always manages to meet, or beat, her step target when she leads such a sedentary lifestyle

Did she walk around naked at Daniels parents house..... She said she had to buy PJ's cos she couldn't walk around naked in the flat

She said she was going to do a workout this morning so let’s see if the video appears as if she did it she’ll definitely have recorded it!

Would love to know what universe a day with a roast dinner and a chocolate eclair is 1383 calories!

Reactions: 12
Never seen anyone with worst taste in food!
Her ‘picky’ lunch all beige garlic bread and a ham sandwich?
She must have zero taste buds, never has anything with a bit spice or colour does she?

Reactions: 5
Never seen anyone with worst taste in food!
Her ‘picky’ lunch all beige garlic bread and a ham sandwich?
She must have zero taste buds, never has anything with a bit spice or colour does she?
Even the description “picky lunch” makes me ill

Reactions: 2
I bought a tele bed because we don’t have anywhere in our bedroom for a tele. My justification was that I’d be able to watch it on maternity … well my baby’s 3 weeks old and I’m in awe Kirsty (who’s working full time) has managed to watch hers wayyyy more than I’ve been able to (day 3 post partum and I was up and out- yet she’s always in bed?? Mental)

Congratulations!
I nearly died when she said what she was watching was DVD’s as well!

Done her workout, still on the same sweaty clothes to go shopping and out for food

Personal hygiene is not the one

Although.., Maybe she didn’t actually break a sweat…

Reactions: 4