Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems more excited for her hen do than actually getting their own home or upcoming car crash wedding lol

Reactions: 4
Welcome to cooking wiv Kirsty - obviously this morning I only need 4 pancakes but I’m making 9 so that we have them to snack on BUT I probably won’t eat them all. Next time obviously I’m going to show you how to make toast, it’s just what I fancy.

also, Krusteaze is a terrible name for a food product!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome to cooking wiv Kirsty - obviously this morning I only need 4 pancakes but I’m making 9 so that we have them to snack on BUT I probably won’t eat them all. Next time obviously I’m going to show you how to make toast, it’s just what I fancy.

also, Krusteaze is a terrible name for a food product!
Calories don't count if it's a snack.
She never use to drink coffee now she's like ye I need my caffeine

• Haha
She seems more excited for her hen do than actually getting their own home or upcoming car crash wedding lol
Because the flat and wedding are about her and danyul, the hen is all about her and that's what she lives for. It'll be the most boring henny ever

Assembling furniture at 7am on a Saturday morning - How to make friends with your new neighbours! 😂😂
They are just weirdos if I had just moved into my home with my fiancé and it was our first weekend we would be shagging not putting flat pack furniture together while being filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are just weirdos if I had just moved into my home with my fiancé and it was our first weekend we would be shagging not putting flat pack furniture together while being filmed
omg my thoughts exactly! Christen every room, drink champers and enjoy having your own first home together! Never mind bloody drinking Rheal and putting clothes away 😂

• Haha
Guys we’ve seen the excuses she has for not exercising I can only imagine what gems she comes up with for avoiding a shag with penfold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would also like to avoid ever mentioning the pair of them going at it ever again thanks. That’s me not eating today 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posts about her miscarriage (which must be a difficult reminder for her) but before that is yet another reel for Rheal… I’m just sick of the drivel! It’s poorly advertised product after product with her now 🥱

Reactions: 3
So she's suddenly going to be able to eat an evening meal from now on then? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m genuinely sorry to laugh at what is a sensitive post but ‘Regards Kirsty Lea’ made me choke on my tea why did she write that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regards Kirsty Lea has floored me.
Why does she write everyone in in times new Roman.
My 10 year olds homework uploads to seesaw look better than the shite she pots as an “influencer”

Why is she watching TV in bed at 2 in the afternoon whilst eating smelly fish with her fingers. That flat (especially the bed sheets) is going to stink

• Sick
Healthy and nutritious meals in her weekly meal plan
Yeh I noticed chips twice… I wonder if they’re frozen chips or if one of them will actually make them so slightly less unhealthy. I have to say, I never put chips on my menu. I do have a bag in the freezer for emergency/can’t be arsed days but a bag lasts us a month probably 🤷‍♀️