Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live tonight.....

Anyone joining 😂😂😂

I see now she definitely is a glorified babysitter ....

Reactions: 2
personally I’m hoping it’s a live tutorial on how to achieve the perfect candid self timer photo. She’s smashing them out of the park this week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Live tonight.....

Anyone joining 😂😂😂

I see now she definitely is a glorified babysitter ....
Rather poke pins in my eyes 😂

Just turned on and she was doing her live 🙈

Who wants to watch her stuffing her face with burger, cucumber and chips.

She looks as rough as anything!
Go and shower after the gym and then eat and do a live. More proof that she is not working hard enough if she comes home and eats and goes on Instsgram before showering!

Last edited:
Wow reading her stuff how she’s probably gaining from building muscle .. sorry but if u do tht your appearance changes a lot and She’s just not doing enough to build muscle .. lies .. be honest kirsty !!!

Reactions: 4
Wow reading her stuff how she’s probably gaining from building muscle .. sorry but if u do tht your appearance changes a lot and She’s just not doing enough to build muscle .. lies .. be honest kirsty !!!
It sounds like she is getting her excuses ready in case she gains tomorrow

And it’s another gain 😂

So she’s gained 3.5lbs in the last 2 weeks, does that mean she’s back to the weight she was this time last year? SW goals, so inspirational hun 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Why does she keep banging on about gaining weight because she’s lifting weights and gaining muscle. Where is the muscle??????

Just had 12 hours sleep, which was a great start to the weekend.......

Then I read that, now it’s a great FUNNY weekend......

Oh what a gift you are KLD....... absolutely hilarious.......

Never change, the value of laughs is far too much

I feel really sorry for her because she honestly believes that what she is gaining is muscle weight. The ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ brigade will be out in full force on her screenshot of a google search. The fact is a lb of muscle and a lb of fat weigh the same but the muscle will occupy less space. Her body hasn’t change a bit.
Also if she is only eating what she documents she will definitely be in a deficit and be losing weight regardless of any strength training. Not that lifting 30kg 3 times a week can really be classed as weight lifting! I lost 3 stone calorie counting alongside CrossFit. I reliably lost 1-2lbs every week regardless of the weights I was lifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another delusional day with Kirsty Lea....

that screenshot she posted has just dropped her in it more really as it says that weight gain with weight lifting is fine if your body fat % is going down and you have more muscle mass than fat. Sorry but she’s hardly Hulk Hogan is she - she’s definitely more body fat than she is muscle...

She *cant* have been on plan 100% and working out and still gain weight - not at her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The people commenting “you’re doing amazing” yes an amazing steady gain of weight, what an inspiration! Is TOTD just going to be, remember guys muscle weighs more than fat?

• Haha
Why does she keep banging on about gaining weight because she’s lifting weights and gaining muscle. Where is the muscle??????
1lb of fat/muscle is the same, she'd at least look leaner if she was gaining muscle, but there is literally no difference.

One day I think I'm going to eye roll myself into another dimension with her tit.

How in the name of slimming world does she manage to gain, call it muscle and still look the size of a Ford fiesta? Kirsty the science doesn't add up! Think about it 🤥

Reactions: 7
She is only fooling herself

Why can she not see that she is not changing shape.

I know I’m one of her biggest critics, but I actually think she really does now need help

She is not only “off plan” but she must be consuming about the equivalent of 3 meals a day more than she says, because I’m sorry unless she has someth8ng medically wrong, you do not eat on plan , go the gym and gain weight.....doesn’t happen like it does with her

Her gym consultant and sw consultant have to do the jobs they are paid for too....

Though it all starts with you KLD .... YOU HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST because sweetheart, you’re lying to yourself, you are trying to kid on your followers who are just as foolish to believe that you are doing well

I mean if you lose or gain it doesn’t effect my life, but when you are trying to influence others it becomes a joke.......

Get help.....you actually really need it .....

• Heart
She is only fooling herself

Why can she not see that she is not changing shape.

I know I’m one of her biggest critics, but I actually think she really does now need help

She is not only “off plan” but she must be consuming about the equivalent of 3 meals a day more than she says, because I’m sorry unless she has someth8ng medically wrong, you do not eat on plan , go the gym and gain weight.....doesn’t happen like it does with her

Her gym consultant and sw consultant have to do the jobs they are paid for too....

Though it all starts with you KLD .... YOU HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST because sweetheart, you’re lying to yourself, you are trying to kid on your followers who are just as foolish to believe that you are doing well

I mean if you lose or gain it doesn’t effect my life, but when you are trying to influence others it becomes a joke.......

Get help.....you actually really need it .....
I really hope she reads this but I know even if she does she has enough stupid minions behind her telling her to ‘ignore the haters’ that she’ll just carry on the way she is.

The issue with SW and Instagram combined is that there are a lot of people wanting justification for their own issues and mistakes and people like Kirsty provide that for them. She makes them feel better about their bad choices so they’ll continue to praise her.