Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been in bed since 2pm!!!
We haven’t seen tonight’s bland tea meal either?

Reactions: 2
Why On earth is she trying to work on her abs? Abs are the hardest thing to maintain, and wouldn’t even be seen under all her fat. She needs to do workouts that will actually benefit her. Crazy woman

Why is her first hashtag now #phdnutrition? Is that the shake product shes having?I cant take how bad her workouts are. 140 kcal in 20 mins. Why is no one telling her shes gotta get her heart rate up to burn the calories and work a bit harder? Worst PT EVER lol

Reactions: 1
People keep asking her how she has such a flat stomach!!!!

I can answer that one Kirsty. It is because you wear granny knickers which hold it in and your gym leggings also stop things wobbling you must think we are as dumb as you!

I guess the duck the haters comment was directed at this page.
Oh it can’t be as she said in her story last week that she has not looked at this page since July last year! Another lie!

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 if she was working as hard as she says (not what she shows) then no way could she wear that bloody jumper lifting weights! She should be dripping after all that 'cardio' and then lifting the 'heavy' weights haha! I cant deal and yet cant stop looking. Is she like a car crash?

Chocolate orange protein powder, spinach, yoghurt and strawberries. That sounds disgusting🤮🤮

Why can’t she do one thing and stick to it. This is not SW.

Reactions: 3