Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time of the month coming too guys...excuses excuses. SW doesnt work for her anymore. She should download my fitness pal and calorie count for a couple of weeks, would be much more beneficial to her...get a calorie deficit girl! The exercise will only help. 3 half hour work outs do not make you gain 2lbs!

Reactions: 8
To give her a little break, this could be relevant. She could be adapting the plan to get every morsel of free food etc but still eating wayyyy over.. not giving her that much benefit though cause we know she loves a great duck off maccas too!
I think she could benefit hugely from incorporating intuitive eating into her SW plan. I see so many SWers just eating syns and food for the sake of it cos they can but if she listened to her body instead then she wouldn’t be overloading.

Reactions: 3
She must be in the mindset of I can eat what I want because I go the gym

The reality is she is eating what she wants, but not burning enough off, she is not in a deficit, it really is that simple.....

She has to be feeling so much pressure on her joints, with the weight she carries , like I say, jokes apart KLD, you are obviously desperate to lose weight, I just hope that you will see what you actually need to do to help yourself

This isnt about fat shaming , or anything, not really, it’s just that you lie, and you are trying to gain free stuff with a good following, but you’re being deceitful

Anyway, enough from me for today...... I just hope that although I’d never be friends with her ( too brash for me) I hope that you can find your happy place one day

Maybe even take a IG break, focus on yourself and not what you think you need to show to be IG popular ...... venture to the real world

Reactions: 1
Everyone’s comments here today have been so apt.

I had a lovely 7lb gain from December and going on holiday for a week in jan. In the gym I follow PWR by Kelsey Wells and have been diligent over the festive period to make sure I go 3 days a week. Still gained 7lbs. Defo not of “muscle” - I recognise that I over ate.

I jumped straight back to my eating plan (not SW) and my weigh in today was a 1.5lb loss (Id say I’m about 7 stone lighter than K). She’s bleeping kidding herself, it’s so boring now.

Someone said the other day that they WANT her to succeed and I totally agree. I want to be surprised. Prove me wrong K. Do some calorie counting. Even try it along side SW so you can see what you’re really eating. Be true to yourself.

Reactions: 6

I had a lovely 7lb gain from December and going on holiday for a week in jan. In the gym I follow PWR by Kelsey Wells and have been diligent over the festive period to make sure I go 3 days a week. Still gained 7lbs. Defo not of “muscle” - I recognise that I over ate.

I jumped straight back to my eating plan (not SW) and my weigh in today was a 1.5lb loss (Id say I’m about 7 stone lighter than K). She’s bleeping kidding herself, it’s so boring now.

Someone said the other day that they WANT her to succeed and I totally agree. I want to be surprised. Prove me wrong K. Do some calorie counting. Even try it along side SW so you can see what you’re really eating. Be true to yourself.
Exactly this! I think SW is a crappy plan because it teaches you nothing about proper nutrition although I know it does work for some although for me gave me a borderline eating disorder as I got closer to target. I think it gets to the point where you still eat like you did at the start when you have lost weight, therefore your BMR is reduced hence a massive stall but think you are still on plan. I just don't understand why she doesn't calorie count and drop cals as she loses weight, she could be on something like 2300 and still lose to start with.

So frustrating as I just want to help people but they are so SW blinded 🙈

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think counting calories would benefit her n help a lot .. I’m following Fatty4life (Juliet) she gained 4 stone last year but was honest about it & she’s lost an entire stone in 2 weeks on 1500 cal a day .. she does no exercise either

Reactions: 4
At last her PT has given her some good advice although he should have givrn her this advice months ago.

I have said from the start that if she has time to fanny around filming herself and is able to talk while lifting weights then she is not working hard enough and wasting her time.

Reactions: 5
She is delusional
The gaining lbs because of weight training may be true for some...but for someone her size....with that amount of fat on her, she should be able to weight train and so longs as she in a calorie deficit she should still manage to loose at least half a bleeping pound!!

She acts all knowledgable and wants to give people inspiration.....how about worry about your own life! Please just do a few days counting the calories you eat ‘on plan’ and see how much it comes to....pop to the docs and see if there’s a problem ie PCOS or under active thyroid etc...no one can bleeping eat within kcals and go gym a few days every week gain 3.5lbs in 2 weeks when they appear to be trying their hardest to lose weight?!
I have PCOS myself so I know how bleeping hard it is to loose weight....there’s something not right, for how big she is the weight should be coming off 2lbs a week at the least 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🙄😤

The PT saying that the herbal teas could cause weight gain??? I have never heard that before or can find nothing about this online! I’ve never known anyone gain weight from drinking green tea. Just another excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The PT saying that the herbal teas could cause weight gain??? I have never heard that before or can find nothing about this online! I’ve never known anyone gain weight from drinking green tea. Just another excuse
Yeah and don’t get the bit about the gain being because she relaxed at Xmas and it taking time to work off. That would not make her gain week this week!!!

He is spot on about the exercise and effort though but in all honesty any decent PT would have given her the advice about upping the weights months ago.
You get lots of bad PT’s and I think he may be one of them.

The other thing he said is nothing to do with amount of reps..... BULLSHIT!

MY PT started me off lifting what Kirsty is lifting now and doing a good few reps and we gradually increased the weight ( now deadlift 125g). As the weight I lift increases I do fewer reps then we go back down to 50kg and increase the reps and work up again.

We would also dedicate whole sessions to a particular area eg arms day or leg day.

Kirsty does the same workout and the same weights all the time. Her workouts are not challenging at all and more effort is put in to filming herself.

I would never film myself in the gym because I am a sweaty mess and can barely talk between sets. I don’t go to the gym for the likes or the pathetic comments saying you are smashing it. I go for me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she is lifting weights and doing squats or whatever the hell she does? She should be running, cross trainer and maybe the rowing machine. Not at her weight should she be lifting weights!!!

I don’t think her problem is necessarily the Slimming World plan but the fact that she is clearly not following it correctly, the measly portions she shows & the fact she exercises regularly (although somewhat lacklustre effort is put in) she should be seeing losses on the scales & not gains make it clear she is not being truthful to her followers & to herself.
She has managed to turn herself into a bit of a joke account rather than someone to feel inspired by her weight loss journey which is now on a downward spiral, she would be better taking a social media break & re-evaluate her eating habits

Reactions: 5

I do like Kelsey Wells.
For my eating I have signed up to Munro Fitness. It teaches you to feel better about food and not the cult that is slimming world.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she is lifting weights and doing squats or whatever the hell she does? She should be running, cross trainer and maybe the rowing machine. Not at her weight should she be lifting weights!!!
She should be lifting weights but if she is going to do it she needs to be 100% good with food. I don’t class her workouts as lifting weights. Weights are fantastic but she needs the right guidance and to stop doing it for the love on insta.

I don’t think her problem is necessarily the Slimming World plan but the fact that she is clearly not following it correctly, the measly portions she shows & the fact she exercises regularly (although somewhat lacklustre effort is put in) she should be seeing losses on the scales & not gains make it clear she is not being truthful to her followers & to herself.
She has managed to turn herself into a bit of a joke account rather than someone to feel inspired by her weight loss journey which is now on a downward spiral, she would be better taking a social media break & re-evaluate her eating habits
I think that some of her followers do follow to see the car crash 😂

A guy commented on her live last night to say he could not believe 34 people had tuned in to watch her eat 😂
She used to get lots of questions and comments on a live but last night was painful. You will always get the dumb ass followers who have no clue and constantly tell her she is smashing it but I think the majority of them now just follow her to see what she will try next.

Last edited:
She should be lifting weights but if she is going to do it she needs to be 100% good with food. I don’t class her workouts as lifting weights. Weights are fantastic but she needs the right guidance and to stop doing it for the love on insta.

I think that some of her followers do follow to see the car crash 😂

A guy commented on her live last night to say he could not believe 34 people had tuned in to watch her eat 😂
She used to get lots of questions and comments on a live but last night was painful. You will always get the dumb ass followers who have no clue and constantly tell her she is smashing it but I think the majority of them now just follow her to see what she will try next.
Ooh what did she say on the live?

I did think she'd have a loss this week.
She didn't 🤔 she's embarrassed, that's why she posted the pt convo.
Every excuse in the book because of it and another Saturday night in. 😴

She said today she was going to stick to just white meat and green veg, no other veg just green veg.

Dinner is burger and chips, red meat and potatoes 🤔

Todays meal is the best she has made she thinks. She sprinkled seasoning on left over burgers and chips!!!

• Haha