Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B
She said today she was going to stick to just white meat and green veg, no other veg just green veg.

Dinner is burger and chips, red meat and potatoes 🤔

Todays meal is the best she has made she thinks. She sprinkled seasoning on left over burgers and chips!!!
Because she is a compulsive liar

Also so many contradictions all day

I’m happy with my body , then I want to lose weight, I’m happy with my shape, I want to lose weight ....

Jeez make ya mind up love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god that’s about 3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back listening to the Mouse & bang noise in the cupboard story 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her dad just told her the mouse story to keep her out the kitchen? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yuno what her problem is...she may go to the gym but she needs to up her NEAT....doing an hour in the gym is pretty pointless if the rest of the day you are lazy AF and just lay around watching tele.
Go for a walk, keep yourself busy around the house, window shop, anything to keep your body moving a little...

Reactions: 5
Yuno what her problem is...she may go to the gym but she needs to up her NEAT....doing an hour in the gym is pretty pointless if the rest of the day you are lazy AF and just lay around watching tele.
Go for a walk, keep yourself busy around the house, window shop, anything to keep your body moving a little...
That is a valid point. She goes on about a calorie deficit but on a Sunday she gets out of bed, showers and gets back in bed to watch tv. She eats 3 meals but does nothing at all!

She is always locking herself away in her bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️ She eats pizza and burgers in her room which I find very odd!

Why does EVERY post/story have to have her cleavage on show? They're not so big she cant wear a top that will cover them! Its nuts...must make her feel better?!

Why does EVERY post/story have to have her cleavage on show? They're not so big she cant wear a top that will cover them! Its nuts...must make her feel better?!
She believes her boobs are sexy but in reality they are only big because she’s grossly overweight. They look like long sausages dangling around. If she lost the weight she wanted they would shrink.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she sat downstairs in just her bra and a cardy 🤢 flashing all the time! I find it very strange! I have big boobs but leave something to the imagination!!!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she sat downstairs in just her bra and a cardy 🤢 flashing all the time! I find it very strange! I have big boobs but leave something to the imagination!!!!
It's ALL for the male attention. I wouldn't ordinarily make such an assumption but the fact that she mentions that she's single quite regularly is what has led me to that conclusion. The numerous DM's of the aubergine emoji from random pervs must be good for her self-esteem....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I also find it weird that she lives with her mum, dad and brother and parades like this, if she lived alone, yeah to a point but it’s just wrong

• Haha
  • Sick
When she said she's got some friends with her I thought she meant actual humans. But then I remembered she doesn't have any so of course it must have meant spots!

My bad

• Haha
Reactions: 8