Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually PMSL at these TOTD

Here’s my thought of the day-

KLD is a bleeping tool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her exercise vids are so lacklustre 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯
Like surely you’re watching your videos back and can see you don’t put the effort in 🤷🏼‍♀️...
Does she wear a Fitbit/Apple Watch etc and record a gym workout?....I’d love her to post it after a workout to see how many kcals she’s burning...because I really don’t think she tries hard enough....it’s like she’s giving 60% instead of 100 or even 90% yuno?!

Reactions: 1
She needs some help with styling her pictures of she wants to get anymore discount codes and start making any money out of Instagram. Perhaps not posting the same videos of the mundane Groundhog Day workouts too!
I find it hard to believe her PT ‘friends’ have advised her to do the exact same workout every time she goes to the gym.
I must admit part of me is rooting for her to turn it around and actually have some losses, just can’t see it happening

Reactions: 1
She needs some help with styling her pictures of she wants to get anymore discount codes and start making any money out of Instagram. Perhaps not posting the same videos of the mundane Groundhog Day workouts too!
I find it hard to believe her PT ‘friends’ have advised her to do the exact same workout every time she goes to the gym.
I must admit part of me is rooting for her to turn it around and actually have some losses, just can’t see it happening
Her food posts always look so uninspiring

Reactions: 2
Loving this thread, makes me laugh out loud daily..😂
I need her to come & feed my family, did you see the way she can magic that very small weighed out portion of pasta into a full plateful like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's always saying I'm not a fan of...... while she is doing that very thing! Alcohol, gravy, takeaways, netflix🙄

• Haha
Today’s stare out of the window like a gormless gif TOTD

“If I tilt my head enough to the left or right I look like I’ve lost 6 stone this past month”

Face to tilt face Friday ....

• Haha
‘ if you start today’ if you start what today? Laying in bed all week/weekend on your own? Sitting around your house in the dark all day in your pjs? Or putting 10% effort in on your 2 days a week at the gym? 😂

• Haha
‘ if you start today’ if you start what today? Laying in bed all week/weekend on your own? Sitting around your house in the dark all day in your pjs? Or putting 10% effort in on your 2 days a week at the gym? 😂
She’s clearly verrrry bored not working! These pictures are hilariously terrible. It’s like a joke but you know she thinks it’s great

I couldn’t cope before but my god these totd and selfies are pure cringe! If you’re reading please stop!!!! You look ridiculous. Gym routine is boring 😴🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 2