Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh she can take amazing angles on her camera when it comes to her face because the real thing is so round and moon like.... I'm not being nasty thats fine but dont lie and paint yourself differently....
Also has anyone noticed shes no longer saying what her next award is and how far away from she is etc

Reactions: 2
Her comparison pics are like trying to play a game of Spot The Difference 😆
literallt haha what the hell! Why bother posting something like that with the usual crock of shite caption about how ‘everyone loses weight at different rates’ yeah but no one can defy SCIENCE?!

if you were in taking less calories than you were working off then you would lose weight!! Why does she act like she’s above the law of physics? Haha 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Current Wednesday weight loss post - she definitely has gained since Nov

Reactions: 1
Since losing her job she’s gotten a new job already. Taking far away pictures of herself looking into space. Looking massive and talking pure shite. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her post on rice cakes is a perfect example of why slimming world isn’t working for her. She has the syns wrong. It’s annoyed me so much as she was saying the other day she has lots of new followers, clearly there for slimming world content and she is posting inaccurate information! Although they are only half a Syn more than she has posted I think if she is going to try to influence people using Instagram as a forum, at least be accurate

The gym vids this morning! I mean good on her for getting up early and going when she could have stayed in bed longer (I would have if I could) but they're so lacklustre, looks like very little effort is put in, she barely breaks a sweat. She never says how many she does so she probably only does what we see. Two days till weigh in...if she's been honest she'll have a good 5lb loss surely?

Reactions: 2
Her gym vids are boring same tit different day. She doesn’t do enough cardio! I think she stuck to it this week so will have a loss probably a big one but won’t hide the fact that she’s still gained weight overall and lost awards and trying to gain them back 🙄

These thoughts of the days are so cringey! Get a bleeping lofe

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg seriously she needs a new job. I can’t cope with these awkward self timer posed thought of the day pics anymore 😂😂😂

Omg seriously she needs a new job. I can’t cope with these awkward self timer posed thought of the day pics anymore 😂😂😂
My thoughts exactly I am literally dying for her! Also today alone she has posted 13 times! Not including her stories... who has the time for this? Her Instagram just screams narcissist.

Reactions: 3
It's the medicine ball throws that really do me...today's is a 3kg ball..whenever my PT has done this with me he uses one that's so heavy it doesn't bounce...and i have to pick it up and throw it from above my head. ...actual work...she might as well be doing it with a football, it's catch!!!

• Haha
It's the medicine ball throws that really do me...today's is a 3kg ball..whenever my PT has done this with me he uses one that's so heavy it doesn't bounce...and i have to pick it up and throw it from above my head. ...actual work...she might as well be doing it with a football, it's catch!!!
Exactly!!! She is bouncing a ball..., WTF!!!

I am blowing out of my arse after medicine ball slams and it does not bounce and my arms feel like they are going to fall off 😂
I have to slam it from above my head with force. She is an idiot!

• Haha