Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably saw how tit and bland her food is a decided to help 😂😂

I mean.... Weekend Vibes...... 30, single, lives in her bedroom with a snickers for company....... weekend vibes really...... ...... you’re so wild !

Tried to attach a screenshot from her stories..but no one wants to see the chest again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will have no intention of ever using those spices they just send to people with lots of followers.....

Reactions: 1
Her new followers will be the new year new me folk. Meanwhile, I’m sat drinking a lovely fatty pina colada feeling very smug 😊🤙

Also, I think K needs to buy some new bras that actually fit. Her cleavage is longer than her head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who on earth is recommending this woman to follow for inspiration? Are they blind?🤷🏻‍♀️
Zero effort, zero focus, zero interaction, zero honesty and most important zero results!!!
Her tyre flip post earlier is just classic Kirsty ”look how far you’ve come” err hello love, between those dates you lost duck all. oh and finally, her tyre flipping reminds me of the effort given when I ask my teenager to load the dishwasher!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the saddest thing about her statement is the third point she makes is she’s been single 18 months. I don’t know whether that’s to try and attract men or is something she still hasn’t come to terms with. How can that be the third thing that comes to her mind about herself after her name and age?

Reactions: 3
Her new followers will be the new year new me folk. Meanwhile, I’m sat drinking a lovely fatty pina colada feeling very smug 😊🤙

Also, I think K needs to buy some new bras that actually fit. Her cleavage is longer than her head
Her cleavage is longer than the gaps she leaves between tyre flips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the saddest thing about her statement is the third point she makes is she’s been single 18 months. I don’t know whether that’s to try and attract men or is something she still hasn’t come to terms with. How can that be the third thing that comes to her mind about herself after her name and age?
I thought that .. is there not other facts more interesting that you would put forward about yourself first .. looks a bit sad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she have the cheek to do a transformation Tuesday post!
She probably weighed less in the previous picture!
Also that other picture in her pjs, cocking your leg like a dog, she still looks huge.
Noticed fruit bowl too - she never seems to eat any though?
That’s my TOTD

Reactions: 4
Cringe that she’s set her camera up to take that photo in her kitchen lol. Get a life! I’ve never know anyone take as many selfies or photos of herself I think she’s really insecure and needs people’s attention and people telling her great she is all the time! She keeps spouting slow progress etc there’s slow then there’s life of a serial binger

• Haha
Reactions: 6