Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ExErCiSe MaKeS yOu GaIn

duck off 😩😩😩😩
😂😂😂

I've maintained since going to the gym weight wise but my body shape has changed so much, I've dropped dress sizes and lost a lot of inches from my thighs and waist.

I'm 6 months pregnant now and still going to the gym, though not as much but still at least twice a week.
She needs to massively change what she's doing because it's clearly not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂

I've maintained since going to the gym weight wise but my body shape has changed so much, I've dropped dress sizes and lost a lot of inches from my thighs and waist.

I'm 6 months pregnant now and still going to the gym, though not as much but still at least twice a week.
She needs to massively change what she's doing because it's clearly not working.
Congratulations on your little bundle ❤
I bet your shape has changed so much compared to KiRsTys which hasn’t changed at all. I’d be going to the doctors if I were her

Reactions: 1
Congratulations on your little bundle ❤
I bet your shape has changed so much compared to KiRsTys which hasn’t changed at all. I’d be going to the doctors if I were her
Thank you 💞
My 3rd (and last) baby 😂

How much do we think she will lose in 2020? Maybe a 2lb loss at the end of the year 😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly she’s a hot mess. I lost 10stone in 1 year with slimmingworld and exercise. What exactly is she doing? 👀

Reactions: 4
I’m glad she got a gain today, she is failing miserably and I feel for anyone who truly thinks she’s an inspiration

Reactions: 1
It's obvious she's still not being truthful either what she's actually eating. She's blatantly snacking on shite inbetween because I've been on sw for 3 weeks now and have lost 10lb.. it's easy if you actually stick to the plan. She preaches so much like she's an expert but she isn't 😂 it's nothing to do with the gym with why she's gaining because she's not putting enough effort into her exercises anyway. The girl is an actual joke

Reactions: 5
Shes paying i think its 4.95 a week for slimming world , so in a year shes a pound and a half down in weight and £257 in cash - fook that lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another weekend of her being a Billy no mates. Looking after her sisters kids (that she never seems to look after herself) eating herself to death whilst lying she’s only eating a bagel. I think until she’s got a job again we won’t see much weight loss. I think she would do so much better on truthful calorie counting... she must be sneakily eating thousands of calories.

Another weekend of her being a Billy no mates. Looking after her sisters kids (that she never seems to look after herself) eating herself to death whilst lying she’s only eating a bagel. I think until she’s got a job again we won’t see much weight loss. I think she would do so much better on truthful calorie counting... she must be sneakily eating thousands of calories.
Ooooo slagging off her sister, have you not been warned not to mess with her💪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her in the summer and just looked on there now. Has she even lost any weight since the summer? Looks bigger!

Reactions: 2
Now she's bored babysitting so we'll get treated to a breast selfie with Nannie Mona's fleece jacket on.

• Sick
She’s either brought them, tattlers are following her because she’s a train wreck or it’s weird foreign men who love all da big bootie
Defo weird men 😂😂😂

That’s why she always has them saggy spanniel ears out.....put them away, they must graze your knees

• Haha
I said about her sister 😂😂😂 I swear she has them all the time I wish someone would have mine as much
What kirsty doesnt realise is only reason we talk about her so much is because she lies so much if she didnt lie and preach about how well she doing noone would care

Why do these companies choose to send her the products. All she does is eat dry bland food and very obviously doesn’t use any of the over priced spices 😂 Made me howllllll when she said she was scared of synin’ breadcrumbs yet doesn’t mind shovelling a Maccy d’s down her throat the day before weigh day 😂😂😂

• Haha