Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That porridge she’s made 🤢 it needs more than the 100 ml milk she’s added for 40g
It looks so thick and rank

Reactions: 3
Face 2 face Friday with approx 3lbs weight difference as isn’t that what she lost over the last year?? I lose that going to the toilet in a morning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she doesn’t switch to calorie counting, at her size she would be able to have quite a lot and still be in a deficit.
It’s all gone very quiet, do we think someone skipped the gym?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she doesn’t switch to calorie counting, at her size she would be able to have quite a lot and still be in a deficit.
It’s all gone very quiet, do we think someone skipped the gym?
I’ve been thinking the exact same, she could easily have 1500/1800 cals a day and be having big losses! Slimming world just is not for her and the proof is there for all to see.

PLEASE GOD not the casual saunter tyre flips

I thought she was making a new effort in 2020???

Reactions: 2
She reckons she works hard enough in the gym to burn off a McDonald’s 🙈

The tyre flips video looks like slow motion. What the hell is that going to do?

Her new year new Kirsty bullshit did not last very long 😂

I reckon she has gained the 3lbs she lost in 2019!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she can out do her bad diet with the gym! Clearly not though!

She thinks she can out do her bad diet with the gym! Clearly not though!
I’m keeping everything crossed she gains tomorrow. You can’t out train a bad diet and she needs to realise that as the last year clearly shows

Reactions: 3
In her last post .... whatever the scales say , I’m smashing my weight loss 🧐🧐🧐 she might have lost a bit in the last 2.5 years she claims but in the last 12 months only 3 lb loss .. who u kidding

So in the last year she has lost a grand total of.. drumroll please .... 1.5lbs.
please hold the line whilst I produce my morning bowel movement to achieve the same loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tell you, and I promise you...

If she wins woman of theyear or any award I will write to SW head office ( the sparkly palace as the sucker uppers call it) and day are your consultants for real!!!

in 12 months she has lost 1.5lb are you serious KL

You need medical help if you eat and exercise like you do and it doesn’t shift

mate I have an under active thyroid and I shift more than that- and never have I used it as an excuse, all it means is I may not lose as quick but I steadily still lost 1-2lbs weekly by.. wait for it....

no exercise and followed the plan!!! Genius

I tell you, and I promise you...

If she wins woman of theyear or any award I will write to SW head office ( the sparkly palace as the sucker uppers call it) and say are your consultants for real!!!

in 12 months she has lost 1.5lb are you serious KL

You need medical help if you eat and exercise like you do and it doesn’t shift

mate I have an under active thyroid and I shift more than that- and never have I used it as an excuse, all it means is I may not lose as quick but I steadily still lost 1-2lbs weekly by.. wait for it....

no exercise and followed the plan!!! Genius

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
2020 off to a great start 4.5lbs up which is more than she lost all of last year isn’t it? The gym does not make you gain weight at all! She could do with mixing gym up and doing a lot more cardio! She’s staying in her comfort zone! She needs to stop saying scales don’t matter it’s just a number then why keep going to get weighed lol! Her aim is weightloss so of course the scales matter!

2020 off to a great start 4.5lbs up which is more than she lost all of last year isn’t it? The gym does not make you gain weight at all! She could do with mixing gym up and doing a lot more cardio! She’s staying in her comfort zone! She needs to stop saying scales don’t matter it’s just a number then why keep going to get weighed lol! Her aim is weightloss so of course the scales matter!
Exactly this!!!!!!! Constantly saying the numbers on the scale don’t matter but gets weighed every week? Everything she says is just a massive contradiction anyway. I wonder if this is why she doesn’t have any friends....coz she’s constantly lying and chatting tit!

Reactions: 5
Someone has commented 'you're an inspiration to every one of us'. Erm no you're not...you're a car crash! Wont listen to one bit of advice. Spends half an hour in the gym every few days doing half arsed attempts at a few weights. Half of the time must be spent her setting up the videos and checking they've recorded. Then tries to make us believe its these 'workouts' that have caused her gain. SW is not for her that's for sure. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9