Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need for all the fat saggy tits on show in her stories in that shirt with fake accent too!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I think she will be a car crash if she doesn't get a job soon, she'd happily lie in bed all day. Her mum can't stand her prancing about the kitchen with her big lloooonnnnnggggg boobs out

• Sick
  • Haha
For the love of god put the bleeping tits away
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 - just zip the bleeping jacket up 🤬🤬🤬😂😂😂....most people watching her stories are bleeping women....we just don’t need to see those long stretched out titties in our face!

Swear I’m ready to just unfollow - I just can’t with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the love of god put the bleeping tits away
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 - just zip the bleeping jacket up 🤬🤬🤬😂😂😂....most people watching her stories are bleeping women....we just don’t need to see those long stretched out titties in our face!

Swear I’m ready to just unfollow - I just can’t with her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yessss exactly my first thought when I saw her/them.

Reactions: 2
She has a massive tongue, i find myself watching it on her stories. It's bent in two inside her mouth😂

• Wow
The boobs thing will be because she'll have her message requests in her DM'S being filled with pervs commenting on her baps every time she posts cleavage.

• Sick
She has bought a new dress in a size 18!!!

What a waste of money buying clothes that do not fit especially when you are unemployed!!

It is worrying how stupid she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So a 3lbs gain on top of the 5lbs from last week. Am I reading that right? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is it really rude to constantly film people and take videos of people homes and posting them on Instagram!

She is so bleeping rude!

Her Mum always looks so annoyed when she films them.

Reactions: 4
She has bought a new dress in a size 18!!!

What a waste of money buying clothes that do not fit especially when you are unemployed!!

It is worrying how stupid she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She already claims previously she’s dresses in that size too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is it really rude to constantly film people and take videos of people homes and posting them on Instagram!

She is so bleeping rude!

Her Mum always looks so annoyed when she films them.
Yeah the dark haired girl with the toddler looked so uncomfortable.. I was cringing !!

Wow if I was a member of her family and she kept filming me like that I’d have to smash her phone up 🤣 also anyone else notice her mums purple nose 👃🏽 🤣

Reactions: 1
This girl.. fries my bleeping brain.
Her tits are tit.
Her food looks dreadful
The only person I know that gains weight whilst “dieting” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5