Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She craves male attention so much, she was creeping round her uncle same as in Malta, squeezing against him in a bikini

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she always say she never gets a lie in and she’s always in bed at like 10am saying it? 730nis a lie in in this house!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that about her male family members way ahe was posing with them aas like they were a couple so awkward and uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought she had packed her gym bag for Sunday? Yet she’s been in bed all day eating McDonald’s. Forever a fatty. Honestly she looks massive in that dancing video.

Reactions: 1
On her latest stories!
Her boobs are growing because she’s bleeping growing!!
Not rocket science!
If you eat crap, then some of it can transfer to fat boobs

I did think to myself she’s the only person who says the more weight she loses the bigger her boobs get

Reactions: 1
She craves male attention so much, she was creeping round her uncle same as in Malta, squeezing against him in a bikini
Sick isn't it 🤮 she flirts with all the family men in her life. How frigging weird is that.

So all Christmas she's hung out with her mum and dad not forgetting her niece's. Not one night out with a work mate no works party. Even though she was made redundant, no farewell drinks. Just Kirsty coming live from her bedroom. I've been out more than I've been in this festive season.

She's massive in that post!!
Doesn't drink but is hungover quite often
Doesn't like gravy, dinner swimming in it
Doesn't like fast food......say no more
Doesn't get a lie in but spends 12hrs a day in bed
This doll is insane🤪😂🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the whole point of the thread has been lost. It's her attitude that is an issue and now it seems like all of the posts on here are just full on slagging the girl's size. It's just horrible and not constructive at all. You all claimed you wanted her to be more honest and now she's being more honest you're all just laying into her for her size. I'm not defending her at all cause her attitude and the videos drive me mad but come on like 🤦‍♀️

I think the whole point of the thread has been lost. It's her attitude that is an issue and now it seems like all of the posts on here are just full on slagging the girl's size. It's just horrible and not constructive at all. You all claimed you wanted her to be more honest and now she's being more honest you're all just laying into her for her size. I'm not defending her at all cause her attitude and the videos drive me mad but come on like 🤦‍♀️
It’s the fact she still doesn’t tell the truth about her weight or weight loss. She’s got a massive following and people think she’s so inspiring yet she’s lost 3lbs this year. She saying her boobs are growing and asking for advice but not being transparent with the fact she’s getting bigger...

Reactions: 5