Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kirsty is truly being honest about not eating but gaining weight or struggling to lose weight then she should honestly consider going to the doctors to find out of there is an underlying cause. I'd be worried for myself if it was me x

Reactions: 4
Shes confusing being trolled about her weight with people calling her out on her bull tit... I think shes beyond help though to be fair! No point telling her anything!

Reactions: 5
And the gym videos are back...
Seriously thought she’d eat her anger tonight, still time

• Haha
The reason she’s not getting angry n kicking off & addressing the so called trolls is she’s probably embarrassed tht people aren’t thick & have called her out on her lies !!! She honestly thought ppl would believe she was telling the truth .. if everytime I was sick & ate nothing n gained weight & people said I was lying I’d be furious n would address it .. no one likes being called a liar .. unless they know they are lying .. she’s got herself into a bit of an awkward situation now

Reactions: 6
Trolling about weight🤣 give me a break.
We’re sick of your lies, love! I couldn’t care less if you were 10 stone or 50 stone! Deluded, absolutely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also dont understand why she just wears her sports bra with no vest over top!!! I get it if your a size 8 and small chested but it's not a good look or supportive enough!!! I have tiny gym mates who wear huge baggy tops to gym!!!

Trolling about weight🤣 give me a break.
We’re sick of your lies, love! I couldn’t care less if you were 10 stone or 50 stone! Deluded, absolutely deluded.
She's run out of tea and sympathy > 😂😂 unless it's green tea.

Same boring tit day in day out.
Gym videos, brussel sprouts, underwear selfies.

On a different note has anyone else noticed how small her hands are compared to the rest of her body? Bit freaky

Reactions: 3
What messages/stories did she post about someone laying into her? I missed them!

Reactions: 2
Gym videos tonight are more cringy than usual 😦
Exactly what I was thinking 😂
She is tit.
Everyone else obviously agrees judging by the amount of likes the videos get!
She needs to cover up as well. Why has she started wearing little tops that make her look huge and don’t fit properly!

I like how she try’s harder every Friday. The day before weigh in.... dumb witch!
Or maybe she is looking for a reason to gain and she now knows that not everybody is stupid enough to believe she gets a gain from not eating when she is ill so now she will blame it on water retention after her gym session 😂
You couldn’t make her shut up 🙈

• Haha
Exactly what I was thinking 😂
She is tit.
Everyone else obviously agrees judging by the amount of likes the videos get!
She needs to cover up as well. Why has she started wearing little tops that make her look huge and don’t fit properly!

I like how she try’s harder every Friday.
You couldn’t make her shut up 🙈
I read that as " you couldn't make her tit up " + instantly thought to myself, well she does 🤣 Everything she posts is made up lololol
As for gaining weight when ill, that's hilarious. My Dad has recently been in hospital ( not quite the same but you'll get what I mean) + I just couldn't eat through worry, lost 9lb in 5 days ! Not Ideal I know but I was drinking and not dehydrated which you would likely be when ill. She must think we're all stupid 🤔

Someone has gained this morning 😂😂😂 blind weigh ins so we don’t find out she’s been a piggy
Yeah rather than be honest let’s blind weigh in 😂

I read that as " you couldn't make her tit up " + instantly thought to myself, well she does 🤣 Everything she posts is made up lololol
As for gaining weight when ill, that's hilarious. My Dad has recently been in hospital ( not quite the same but you'll get what I mean) + I just couldn't eat through worry, lost 9lb in 5 days ! Not Ideal I know but I was drinking and not dehydrated which you would likely be when ill. She must think we're all stupid 🤔
It was meant to say tit 😂

She’s going to pig out all weekend now.
If she followed slimming world properly it wouldn't be so hard to stick too and she could make it far more exciting and tasty.
Any plan, even if calorie counted.
She restricts herself far too much and never changes exercises

Reactions: 3
She is so bleeping predictable 😂
She has had a big fat gain but rather than be honest she decides to make a statement about 6 blind weigh ins. BULLSHIT

She has had a tit week because a couple of people called her out on her tit.
She posted those comments thinking she would get a massive amount of sympathy but I think she got very little and now she is worried that other people are judging and can see through her and that her little army of believers got that bit smaller this week.

Are we taking bets on how long she will keep up the blind weigh ins? 😂

Not that I believe that she does not know today’s result. Just another lie!

• Haha
Blind weighing for 6 weeks 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she didn’t even make it through the last lot of blind weighs.
She has the WORST excuses for her weight gains. There’s physically NO WAY you would gain if you actually ate what she says she does. It’s so obvious she eats more than she shows, why does she think people won’t realise this?
She cringes me out so much, whenever she does talking stories she will literally contradict herself every other sentence. It’s laughable!
“Love your curves”
“Bloat isn’t attractive”
“I’m so confident”
“I’m not feeling confident today” (dunno if she actually said that one but ya know)
People who write and say she’s inspirational. How? Why? Inspiring what????

She is so bleeping predictable 😂
She has had a big fat gain but rather than be honest she decides to make a statement about 6 blind weigh ins. BULLSHIT

She has had a tit week because a couple of people called her out on her tit.
She posted those comments thinking she would get a massive amount of sympathy but I think she got very little and now she is worried that other people are judging and can see through her and that her little army of believers got that bit smaller this week.

Are we taking bets on how long she will keep up the blind weigh ins? 😂

Not that I believe that she does not know today’s result. Just another lie!
she for sure put on this week....but wasn’t this the week that she was gonna get -5lbs 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

She needs to just mix stuff up food wise...use some seasoning....loads of people loose weight following sw (or any diet with a calorie deficit!)....they eat more than just dry pasta, dry broccoli and dry chicken....
There’s so many insta accounts for food inspo!!....I’d rather enjoy my food....workout as much as I’d like and loose a lb a week....loose a lb each week maybe slow....but in 6 months you’ve lost almost 2 stone!

She’s obviously binging (and it may just be a few treats too many at throughout the day....300 or so extra calories a day add up....and do not create the calorie deficit u need to loose any lbs 🤔)....because her food is bland and her bodies craving out for decent food!

I wish she’d just give it a go for a few weeks....follow someone’s food plan - see how much she doesn’t need to snack in between meals when she’s having decent meals....she’s so stubborn...and I’d say carry on what you’re doing if it was working.....but it very much isn’t....try something new?!

She looks like she wants it - she just needs to stop being stubborn and give it a try!