Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she look slightly bigger on the right?
I REALLY don’t understand why she does a transformation post comparing 2 pics from a year ago to now......that look EXACTLY THE bleeping SAME 🤯😤

Do one from 4 years ago to now - yuno where there’s actually a difference.....only difference I can see in those pictures is a mustard roll neck top vs a standard round neck mustard top...and dark hair wore down vs highlighted hair half up/half down 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is she dillusional?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kirsty’s top tips 😂😂😂 take your own advice Kirsty lol. If I wanted to lose weight I wouldn’t want it taking my nearly 3 years to lose nearly 4 stone when other accounts smash that off in 6 months and eating more variety and enjoying a social life and gym too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the grid post with top 10 tips? The end sentence....

‘P.S as long as you stay in a calorie deficit you will see the losses!!’

So are you telling us you’re not? (Tell us something we don’t know!🙄🙄🙄) with those meals & the gym you should be in a HUGE deficit love! How do people not see the pure bullshit? It reeks of it!!

Reactions: 6
Oh man I just watched last nights grid workout posts. I want to know who is filming her... if it’s someone from the gym PLEASE correct the girls squat form, she’s gonna throw her back out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she actually eat the tit she posts though? 🙄
I doubt it. Looks so bland. It’s not even slimming world... it’s just dry and dull. No wonder the whole family is obese - I’d be obese too if my family cooked shite healthy meals like that. More flavour in a shoe.

Reactions: 4
That claw is going to freak me out all day
It looks like a NiK Nak Crisp haha

Ten facts about our Kirsty Lea.
1. She loves a binge
2. Kirsty really can’t squat
3. Her favourite past time is lying
4. Snickers are her favourite (she once ate 5 in a record 37 seconds)
5. She secretly loves all the spicy food and gravy
6. She went to Brit school but can’t actually sing
7. Her secret crush is her personal trainer
8. Her natural odour is a Brussel sprout
9. Her aim in life is to eat an Anus
10. She wants to get to her target weight by 2056.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with the workout videos. Honestly her form is always tit. Her back fat jiggling around when she’s doing those umm ‘ squat jumps’ makes me wana hurl

10 facts about me 🙈 I just cant take it. Why do I torture myself by looking at her profile. After her blind weigh results in I've got to stop lol!

• Haha
She should have put persistent UNNECESSARY UPPERCASE usage in her 10 facts about me.

Does my box in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so full of tit its unreal 😂 she was bullied from the age of 5 for being big? Bollocks! If anything she was the bully in school. Had to be the centre of attention all the time. I was in her class.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10