Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was having a quiet weekend because she was reflecting on everything and maybe was seeing where she was going wrong but I've just seen the same tit meal prep, same tit quotes and same philosophy about what she does at the gym... ie f**k the lot of you I know best. Her being quiet was probably just to get attention from those who tell her shes smashing it...when shes not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she was having a quiet weekend because she was reflecting on everything and maybe was seeing where she was going wrong but I've just seen the same tit meal prep, same tit quotes and same philosophy about what she does at the gym... ie f**k the lot of you I know best. Her being quiet was probably just to get attention from those who tell her shes smashing it...when shes not!
And now the regular Sunday underwear post!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
You forget shes never ill remember just like she never drinks or doesnt like spicy food 😂😂 I was reading through her posts! Shes so up herself noone will ever love her as much as she loves herself hahaha

Reactions: 3
constantly lies for no reason at all! Used to say she didn’t like gravy and her plate yday was swimming it in 🤥😂

I had to laugh this morning when she said if she was on I’m a celeb get me outta here she would eat anything .. testicles, anus , foot .. omg I can’t even bring myself to watch that programme.. I definitely couldn’t eat all that weird stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to laugh this morning when she said if she was on I’m a celeb get me outta here she would eat anything .. testicles, anus , foot .. omg I can’t even bring myself to watch that programme.. I definitely couldn’t eat all that weird stuff
She’s so random. I’d eat anus. Maybe she should start eating anus, might lose some weight.

Also she didn’t go to the gym because she wanted to rest. Didn’t she do that all weekend? Wasn’t she going to smash five days in the gym? The temptation of binging at home was too hard to resist I think...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Pic of her in the yellow top from this month, all I see is what looks like an erect nipple sticking out! 😂

Reactions: 1
Didn’t go to the gym as wanted to rest that’s what she did sat and sun! When she said she had a great weekend she did f**k all! Food prep and played with her nieces woah go steady there I almost can’t contain my excitement! 😴😴

Ydays lunch was banging apparently 😂😂😂 is you say so 🤢🤮🤣

Hahaha to be fair she didnt get as big as she is eating rice and dried out chicken, the girl would deep throat anything

I think if it was a choice between her chicken yesterday and an anus I might be tempted to try the anus 😂

Is it just me or does she look slightly bigger on the right?
I thought that!

How is there any progress in a year with those pics?

• Haha