Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a cough *proceeds to cough* We get it. You’re not well. Quit whining!! Also, hates being ill coz it puts her off her food but can see a gain coming? From where?! What planet is this lassie on 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ooh someone has proper laid into her .. she’s shared it as well .. not me .. I don’t wanna be blocked lol check it out

Reactions: 3
And another one 😂😂😂 funny how now screen shots of messages kissing her arse. As clearly everyone thinks the same

Reactions: 4
😏

Funny how she’s put cyber bullying at the bottom. It’s a shame she blocked me, someone needs to point out that it isn’t bullying, it’s called telling the truth.

Reactions: 6
😏

Funny how she’s put cyber bullying at the bottom. It’s a shame she blocked me, someone needs to point out that it isn’t bullying, it’s called telling the truth.
About time she was told!

Cyber bullying .... so people cannot call her out on her bull tit without being a bully! 😂

It’s quite funny that she’s shared the messages, I hope some of her blinder followers read them and think ‘wait a minute, they have a point actually...!’

Saw it earlier. Whoever wrote it is absolutely spot on. She’s an attention-seeking, arrogant lardarse who thinks she knows best and ignores sound advice from people who try to help her stop looking such a fool.

She’s one of those people who’ll post endless *~*~PoSiTiViTy memes and literally spend hundreds of pounds losing and gaining the same few lbs over and over again. Moron.

Reactions: 5
About time she was told!

Cyber bullying .... so people cannot call her out on her bull tit without being a bully! 😂
I’d be interested to see her response to this ... is she gonna actually talk about it later or let it go

I actually laughed out loud at her stories!!! I wouldn't call it bullying, they haven't attacked her personally about her weight but just frustrated people who think she's just stupidly outrageous daily and has to be called out on it. She does look a whole lot better than she did in 2016 and she should be proud of what she's achieved but needs to stop lying to herself (and us) about what she does in the gym and what she eats (i've given advise before and it was a straight out no back to me-she's so rude)!!! If the contradictions stopped, so would messages she doesn't want to receive!

I’d be interested to see her response to this ... is she gonna actually talk about it later or let it go
I bet she lets it go as she knows it’s a valid point!

She has posted something about being gentle because you know nothing about a persons life.
That’s fair enough and if she has a medical reason that impacts her weight loss then that is her business and she does not have to disclose it but she should not post her meals and her workouts and all the bullshit because people can clearly see that something is not right and eventually people are going to call her out on it!

Reactions: 2
I don't think she has a medical problem else she would definitely have alluded to it but i think she's just not honest. Her gym workouts...45 mins to an hour of hard graft along with the food she post would make a massive impact but we see 30 second clips of half arsed work and who knows how many reps she actually does as she never says...she just shows us what she wants to. Must take her ages setting up the shots in the first place.

Reactions: 1
She does look so much better than she did last year and she always dresses lovely for work, but it's the blatant lying!! If she honestly just ate and worked out like she said she would be so much smaller its impossible that shes not!! Her sw consultant is failing by not questioning it!!!!!

She does look so much better than she did last year and she always dresses lovely for work, but it's the blatant lying!! If she honestly just ate and worked out like she said she would be so much smaller its impossible that shes not!! Her sw consultant is failing by not questioning it!!!!!
I don’t see any difference from last year 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see a big difference from 2016 but last year no.
All I see is her losing and putting back on the same half stone!
That’s not progress!

I swear I was the same lol
All this mornings videos are gone 😂
She def reads this

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t see any difference from last year 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see a big difference from 2016 but last year no.
All I see is her losing and putting back on the same half stone!
That’s not progress!

All this mornings videos are gone 😂
She def reads this
Awww I missed them!