Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm body positive. I'm damn proud of my curves" and in the next breath "cover your bloat girls, it's not very attractive"
For the love of god woman, pick a view and f**king stick to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🙄 she’s recommended three lads to go and follow and has put they are all really goodlooking! How shallow she is! She made a point of saying I will work out tonight without my top on! Who the duck even cares! She didn’t like the gym being busy last night either maybe she’s not so confident as she makes out! Lying cow

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch her stories etc a lot because it’s always tits on show playing with her hair and banging on about the same old tit 🙄....but I watched this mornings ones and I can’t believe how big her face actually looked....her staged selfie pics - and yes I know we all love to take a great selfie looking our best (aka thinnest) - she looks like a transformation pic just from going from taking a video of herself to taking a selfie 🤯....she looks at least 3 sizes bigger with her normal face compared to when she sucking her face in as much as she physically can as posing with the camera at the best angle 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I started following her last week as someone said she was inspiring. They lied. I unfollowed her this week, bored after 5 mins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone’s nicked her snickers as she’s saying she’s had a tit day or the fact is she’s had to do some bloody work for a change!
She did put an ‘ask me a question’ yesterday and never showed any questions and answers either?
No one cares about you Kirsty, you show everything, tits and arse besides what you actually eat

Reactions: 2
I know its cruel but by the lack of likes and especially comments she gets for someone who has 18.6k followers I think people are just hanging on to see what tit she comes out with next. I get more and my followers are just my friends and family. I almost feel sorry for her! 🙈 half of her comments are her replying to the few that have said something! Also, I'm all for meal prep but not veg...cauliflower 4 days after you've originally cooked it 🤮🤮🤮
Anyone with that amount of followers but with such little interaction and 'likes' has 100% bought them. Quick Google search 'buy Instagram followers' and it's all yours, fake friends, otherwise known as 'ghost followers', for about fifty quid. That's how sad she is.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she know she can upload all of this ‘ workout’ humm videos in one post? I would follow her just for tit and giggles but I think seeing her arse and tits wobbling around all over my homepage would put me off my dinner. And unlike her I don’t need to loose any weight 🤣 oh actually if I don’t eat for 3 days I might gain? Isn’t that right Kirsty 😜😜

Reactions: 3
Where does she find all these tit quotes from? She obviously gets a bee in her bonnet about things and googles quotes about it. At least we wont be subjected to the same 5 gym videos tonight because shes sick again but she never gets sick! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Where does she find all these tit quotes from? She obviously gets a bee in her bonnet about things and googles quotes about it. At least we wont be subjected to the same 5 gym videos tonight because shes sick again but she never gets sick! 🙈
Dont lie to yourself. You'll miss seeing her kettle bell swinging Haha. She reminds me of a lava lamp jiggling about

Is she sick again (never sick) as eaten crap and using that as the excuse.
Oh and she always has spots too

It has taken her one whole year to lose a stone and half a pound. That is honestly ridiculous. I follow other accounts and they have lost 9 stone in a year!! I know everyone is different but COME ON KIRSTY admit you binge

She is now saying she can see a gain coming on Saturday because she hasn’t been eating....hang on is she seriously mental. Weight loss is achieved by a calorie deficit, if you are not eating the deficit would be huge...to say you have gained because you haven’t eaten is just ridiculous. She really needs to start developing some knowledge before spouting this crap!

Reactions: 6
I’m just watching this mornings vid .. so she’s still sick & she hates being ill Cos it makes her not wanna eat .. so she’s not been eating much .. is she worried she’s not gonna lose that 5 lb & do her usual thing where she’s been sick & not eaten .. which makes her gain ?? Even though there will be a massive calorie deficit.. hmmm

She is now saying she can see a gain coming on Saturday because she hasn’t been eating....hang on is she seriously mental. Weight loss is achieved by a calorie deficit, if you are not eating the deficit would be huge...to say you have gained because you haven’t eaten is just ridiculous. She really needs to start developing some knowledge before spouting this crap!
Iv just posted about this .. last wk she was sick .. barely ate n just drank water .. gained 3 lb .. bollocks !! She lies constantly

Reactions: 4
I’m just watching this mornings vid .. so she’s still sick & she hates being ill Cos it makes her not wanna eat .. so she’s not been eating much .. is she worried she’s not gonna lose that 5 lb & do her usual thing where she’s been sick & not eaten .. which makes her gain ?? Even though there will be a massive calorie deficit.. hmmm

Iv just posted about this .. last wk she was sick .. barely ate n just drank water .. gained 3 lb .. bollocks !! She lies constantly
I honestly can’t believe what she comes out with! She’s a bit poorly and feels tit so like a lot of people probably reached for comfort foods, she is so in denial it really annoys me. I can weigh a pound less in the morning if I didn’t have a big meal the night before...even the fact that you’re lighter because there is less food/weight consumed if that makes sense! If you haven’t eaten for days there’s no reason whatsoever to gain 🤣🤣 I seriously can’t cope haha

I’d be sick and not wanting to eat much , if all I had was 5 day old cooked veg and a manky dry piece of fish or meat

I bet she has drawers on her bed, you know where you store things like pots n pans for moving out.....well she has snickers in hers 🙈

I’d have swore she was about to say “had a McDonalds” then caught herself and said “dinner” in this morning’s video 😂