Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As IF she literally went to the effort of unbuttoning her pyjama top to take that picture?! Who does that!! Honestly I didn’t think she could surprise me anymore but I was gobsmacked when I saw that pic, god forbid she doesn’t get her chebs out for ONE picture 🙄

Reactions: 5
It's the typical thing of a chunky girl thinking boys will like her if her big saggy tits are flopped out everywhere.... not the case....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She must think her followers are thick .. not going to the gym doesn’t make you gain weight .. if u were physically sick & then had a full day in bed with no food at all like she said then just a bit of pasta n chicken the day after your calorie deficit would be really big so you will definitely lose weight .. when ppl at Sw say theyve gained weight Cos they’ve not eaten enough they are lying !!!

Reactions: 11
I dont get it.... most people find they lose weight when they are unwell it's the only plus side to be unwell :sneaky: But shes gained she must have been eating and not saying nobody cares if she lay in bed feeling tit eating packs of jaffa cakes just be honest about it

Only just found her page. What the hell 😫😫😫 she’s a mess. I lost 10stone in one year with healthy eating and exercise. She looks exactly the same as she did 2 years ago? But simply uploads 100 pictures of herself in a sports bra ‘working out’

If she’s been in bed eating very little but plain foods the last 2-3 days she 100% would have lost. When I have a sickness bug I can lose 3-4lbs of water weight in 2 days, obviously it’s not a ‘real’ weight loss but that’s just how the body works.

Kirsty is the only person I’ve ever known to put weight ON after a sickness bug 😂

• Haha
Someone needs to remind her of cals in v cals out rule to losing weight. She clearly ate more than she makes out because if your cals in are higher than cals out then you gain weight. Simple as that. So she's definitely eaten more than enough 🙄🙃

A few weeks ago I’d had a sickness bug for 24 hours and I lost 5.5lb that week!!! Having a bug does not make you gain weight, your calorie deficit is massive. Overeating after said bug does, however, make you gain weight!🙄

Being ill and not eating much doesn’t make you gain weight 😂 eating 10 snickers a day does tho...

How on earth is this girl SO deluded! Start being honest with yourself Kirsty.

Reactions: 6
Who gains weight after not eating for 3 days.... Nobody!

mall she goes on about is the gym. She must think people are stupid.

the reason she goes on about the gym and can’t wait to get back is because she is one of those people who thinks that you can eat what you want and then go to the gym and work it off!
Sorry Kirsty but you can’t out train a bad diet!

3.5lbs on 😂😂😂😂😂

is she going to get that 4 stone award again next week? 😂

quite an angry post this morning.... build a bridge and get over it!
No Kirsty just be honest!

I can imagine her at group all loud and in your face. Crying when she gets a loss and grumpy when she doesn’t.
Turning up to group in her gym clothes with her bra on show.

Reactions: 4
She was laid up in bed sick binge eating it seems from weigh in results 🤣
It’s made my day, especially after her award last week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is she going to get that 4 stone award again next week? 😂
I’m calling it now: sometime over the next few days she’s going to declare that her ‘goal’ is to get her 4 stone award by Christmas, conveniently forgetting to mention she’s had it 2 or 3 times already this year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It should of been 3lbs LOST! Such a bullshitter! That’s why hardly anyone has commented everyone will be thinking the same 🙄 same old same old!

Reactions: 3
Another post where she has copied text from the internet.
No way this idiot thought this up.
Kirsty when you copy from the internet at least credit the person.
We all know you never thought that up because you are too busy stuffing your face full of crap while thinking how you will work it off in the gym on Monday!

Attachments

Another post where she has copied text from the internet.
No way this idiot thought this up.
Kirsty when you copy from the internet at least credit the person.
We all know you never thought that up because you are too busy stuffing your face full of crap while thinking how you will work it off in the gym on Monday!
She didnt even change dollar 🤣🤣🤣 we are not in America babe

• Haha
She didnt even change dollar 🤣🤣🤣 we are not in America babe
Oh yeah 😂 never got that far as lost interest!
Is she trying to say she is insecure.... really.... when you post so many photos of yourself and so many in your underwear.... MORE LIES!

I think a support group is needed for the idiots who actually believe her bullshit!

Granted it looks like many are seeing through her judging by the amount of comments she gets on her posts but still some people seem to be taken in by her lies 🙈

Reactions: 2
It should of been 3lbs LOST! Such a bullshitter! That’s why hardly anyone has commented everyone will be thinking the same 🙄 same old same old!
I've noticed that she doesnt get many comments in these kind of posts because like you say, everyone has noticed it. I'm not having there are just a handful of us thinking this. What she does is up to her but she is telling lies, no doubt about it and she is telling lies to the public, so she cant be angry when people have an opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd rather her post it all and think fair enough she eats what she wants and isnt bothered about fast weight loss but apparently she only eats cucumber, goes to the gym 5 times a week and gains weight. Ok kirsty