Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I've been ill with a bug or any illness➡ the best part is the weight loss.
Not our Kirstylea she puts it on. 🤔
I wouldn't of gone to group either but then again that's her only contact with the outside world on a Saturday. Back home to her bra and pants selfies. 📸🎬

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah 😂 never got that far as lost interest!
Is she trying to say she is insecure.... really.... when you post so many photos of yourself and so many in your underwear.... MORE LIES!

I think a support group is needed for the idiots who actually believe her bullshit!

Granted it looks like many are seeing through her judging by the amount of comments she gets on her posts but still some people seem to be taken in by her lies 🙈
Literally no one is commenting.. I’m so tempted to call her out on all her tit but I’ll get blocked& it’s all to entertaining.. can’t wait to see what happens next . Oh yeah .. a tit gym session with bad technique

Literally no one is commenting.. I’m so tempted to call her out on all her tit but I’ll get blocked& it’s all to entertaining.. can’t wait to see what happens next . Oh yeah .. a tit gym session with bad technique
I have been so tempted this week to call her out. Yesterday I was so tempted to comment on her gain and tell her to cut the tit.
The annoying thing this that she will keep up this tit as long as a few of her brain dead followers keep commenting.

Reactions: 4
I know its cruel but by the lack of likes and especially comments she gets for someone who has 18.6k followers I think people are just hanging on to see what tit she comes out with next. I get more and my followers are just my friends and family. I almost feel sorry for her! 🙈 half of her comments are her replying to the few that have said something! Also, I'm all for meal prep but not veg...cauliflower 4 days after you've originally cooked it 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
I know its cruel but by the lack of likes and especially comments she gets for someone who has 18.6k followers I think people are just hanging on to see what tit she comes out with next. I get more and my followers are just my friends and family. I almost feel sorry for her! 🙈 half of her comments are her replying to the few that have said something! Also, I'm all for meal prep but not veg...cauliflower 4 days after you've originally cooked it 🤮🤮🤮
The thought of eggs a couple of days after you've cooked them as well. She does duck all after the gym can she not boil an egg the night before xx

Reactions: 3
I really don't get it. The more I see the more it irritates me that she is just a walking, talking contradiction. I'm starting to wonder whether even she knows what she represents anymore. I did wonder whether perhaps there's a medication she's on that may affect her weight but after seeing what she posts about being ill I can't imagine that she wouldn't tell the world about it. 🤔

The other day she was describing her body and said she had a flat stomach. Today her post says 'I dont have a flat stomach'. I mean come on!!!!!!

• Haha
On her food diary post I notice that Saturday night is blank and Sunday afternoon?
Is this where she binges?
I’m dying to ask but I don’t want to be blocked as she’s my entertainment

Her story this morning 🙈
She has 3 spots and she never gets spots.... bullshit.... she often has spots and every time says she never gets spots!! THE LIES 😡

She goes on about the gym so much that I am convinced that she uses the gym to try and reverse the binge eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was really contradictory morning
'I need to cover my bloat because I look six months pregnant and its not attractive' I thought bigger woman were sexy?? Shes constantly bullshitting

Reactions: 8
She’s said she’s gonna lose 5 lb this week .. I bet she eats those chocolate wafers .. I don’t even like chocolate wafers & I want one 😂😂

• Haha
So according to her she’s doing 5 days in a row in the gym because she wants a loss on Saturday (her words, complete with those bloody quotation marks)... babes that tactic hasn’t worked for you so far, what makes you think it will this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is defo trying to undo her binging by going gym and it doesn’t work! There’s noway she’s getting a 5lb loss sat unless she chops off one of them thighs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve not
Followed her for very long but i thought she was inspiring until i looked further... her chat is tit, no way anyone can “smash the gym” 5/6 days and not lose weight. (No judgement i am a serial slimmingworlder) but be honest! I am! I dont want to unfollow because i feel like im
Literally learning how not to lose weight so i need hr tips 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s filmed tonight n within half hour session apparently she’s gone from not feeling the workout at all, legs feel heavy & she feels bloated so wearing a baggy top n then next vid her top is off n she’s in her bra n felt really good working out n loved it ? She doesn’t know herself or how she feels .. she’s so jumbled up