Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice way of getting out of giving an accurate answer. When you have literally blind weighed for one week and then skipped the other. The other 48 weeks of this year don’t count no? 😂😂😂

Pretty clear to see👀
She looks bigger this year than last 😂

Nothing wrong with whatever u weigh - or how far u progress tbh but she does me tits in with the ‘I’m so motivational, look at me’ bullshit.....I’d find her inspirational if she actually pulled her finger out and lost the weight....or just admit defeat and be happy with the work she puts in now and how she looks at the moment....cuz unless she changes something drastic then I can’t see her loosing much more 🤷🏼‍♀️ not with sw anyways....it’s obvs not working for her!

Greasy plate again. Those sausages look disgusting 🤮
It just doesn’t look appealing at all does it...like most of her meals....no wonder she obviously constantly cheats and then doesn’t loose anything....I’ve always said you need to enjoy your food whilst loosing weight....and it’s a very Achievable thing - with being on insta does she not look at the many many many other INSPIRING meals that others post and think oh that looks great I’ll try that 🤔....no one is seeing that meal and drooling about it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She looks bigger this year than last 😂

Nothing wrong with whatever u weigh - or how far u progress tbh but she does me tits in with the ‘I’m so motivational, look at me’ bullshit.....I’d find her inspirational if she actually pulled her finger out and lost the weight....or just admit defeat and be happy with the work she puts in now and how she looks at the moment....cuz unless she changes something drastic then I can’t see her loosing much more 🤷🏼‍♀️ not with sw anyways....it’s obvs not working for her!

It just doesn’t look appealing at all does it...like most of her meals....no wonder she obviously constantly cheats and then doesn’t loose anything....I’ve always said you need to enjoy your food whilst loosing weight....and it’s a very Achievable thing - with being on insta does she not look at the many many many other INSPIRING meals that others post and think oh that looks great I’ll try that 🤔....no one is seeing that meal and drooling about it 😂
I think she is just too lazy.
She said she eats what she does because she only likes basic meat and veg. Bullshit... she eats chinese, pizza, kebab, McDonald’s. You can make tasty fakeaways on SW. She just eats what Mummy dishes up!

They are massive aren’t they. Did you see she fell over in pizza express 😂 bet she broke the flooring

I can’t believe she is out with her bestie and she gets her phone out and talks to her followers to tell them about it 🙈
If I was her mate I would not bother with her. IDIOT
They are massive aren’t they. Did you see she fell over in pizza express 😂 bet she broke the flooring haha
[/

I can’t believe she is out with her bestie and she gets her phone out and talks to her followers to tell them about it 🙈
If I was her mate I would not bother with her. IDIO
They are massive aren’t they. Did you see she fell over in pizza express 😂 bet she broke the flooring haha
If I was her mate I would not bother with her. IDIOT

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Probably! I find it odd lol. If it was promoting a skin product or something I could understand but just randomly...... Hmmm lol

I’m blocked on my main account - PLEASE someone ask her why her food is SWIMMING in fat all the time. Genuinely, does she believe her mother is cooking her food on frylight?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m blocked on my main account - PLEASE someone ask her why her food is SWIMMING in fat all the time. Genuinely, does she believe her mother is cooking her food on frylight?
She will say it’s moisture because it’s hot 😂😂 it’s literally swimming in grease isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂 I do really hate it when people post a selfie n put no makeup or no filter as though we would never believe how gorgeous they are that that is their real face ..
she’s forgot to mention she’s not a drinker lol thank god

Why does she have to make sure her tits are on show in every bleeping outfit she’s in....out last night the tops as low as can be to show off the saggy’s.....then we have to be treated to a no make up selfie....and low n behold she’s got the pjs unbuttoned low to have them out. I mean luckily she covered them with the writing....but stil....you’re alone in ya bedroom...who have you gotta have them out for 🤮
She’s literally the biggest attention seeker I’ve ever has the pleasure to follow on Instagram Jesus Christ 🙄

Reactions: 4
"Yes I have spots... and what???" Honestly pet, not one person gives a duck about your spots. It's your awful attitude that's the problem 🤦‍♀️ You're not standing up for women everywhere by having spots 😑

Shes always aggressive the day after she's been drinking. It's so odd. Noticed it a few times now!

"Yes I have spots... and what???" Honestly pet, not one person gives a duck about your spots. It's your awful attitude that's the problem 🤦‍♀️ You're not standing up for women everywhere by having spots 😑
I thought that .. no ones judging over a few spots .. we all get them unless we are the lucky people that god prefers lol

Reactions: 1
She's really going for it with the falling over story. Kirsty hun it's only funny if the people you're telling the story to actually saw the fall. Otherwise its just you being a weirdo as per.
And how can you be hungover I'd you're home and in bed by 9pm? Party animal you ain't

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought of a new hashtag for her #sameshitsunday
Meal prepping like a boss. ✅
Write in your planner. ✅
Stay in your pjs all day. ✅
Take a selfie in your underwear at 4pm ✅
Tell us 5 days at the gym next week. ✅

We're half way there guys.

• Haha
Thought of a new hashtag for her #sameshitsunday
Meal prepping like a boss. ✅
Write in your planner. ✅
Stay in your pjs all day. ✅
Take a selfie in your underwear at 4pm ✅
Tell us 5 days at the gym next week. ✅

We're half way there guys.
And then go to the gym once and need a rest for the next 6 days 😂

The falling down thing is so not tht funny .. can’t wait for tomorrow.. the usual yes it’s a Monday .. full week in front of us .. hope everyone smashes it .. I’m going to th gym 5 nights n can’t wait .. it’s how u & your clothes feel .. not the numbers on the scales .. full cucumber chopped up & lemon tea for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 5