Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the bar itself weighs 20kg if its a proper olympic bar. However can't see how two measley plates add it up to 55kg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
More like 30 I would say

Looks the same as a few weeks ago and then it was 30kg
LYING witch..... why bleeping lie???
Definitely looks like 2 5kg crappy plates ๐Ÿ˜‚ at her age she should be able to deadlift 100% her weight. All 200kg of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well the bar itself weighs 20kg if its a proper olympic bar. However can't see how two measley plates add it up to 55kg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly!
Iโ€™ve been thinking if the bar is 20kg then how these 2 plates add up to 35kg?

I am even more saddened that 35kg is her PB. Thats only a little more than an average full holiday suitcase- my 86 year old grandma carries one of them down the stairs herself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly!
Iโ€™ve been thinking if the bar is 20kg then how these 2 plates add up to 35kg?
Its a new 17.5kg plate you only get in LONDON.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big buts only work if you actually have a little waist. Not a massive fat stomach and tree trunks for legs. Then your just fat hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take back what I said. The coat post is the most cringe worthy post. It looks like it fits..... not drowns ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take back what I said. The coat post is the most cringe worthy post. It looks like it fits..... not drowns ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Kirsty your winter coat fits as everyone I know likes them to fit like this to wear chunky jumpers etc underneath

Reactions: 2
OMG that coat is not too big. It fits!!!!
That is how clothes should be worn not skin tight showing every lump and bump. She has a thin top underneath. Try wearing a thick jumper you twit and you will see it fits!!! That is how a cost should be.
Why do all her clothes have to be like a second skin??
The people she works with must have a right laugh behind her back between the picture of her arse yesterday and now the dumb coat video today. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG that coat is not too big. It fits!!!!
That is how clothes should be worn not skin tight showing every lump and bump. She has a thin top underneath. Try wearing a thick jumper you twit and you will see it fits!!! That is how a cost should be.
Why do all her clothes have to be like a second skin??
The people she works with must have a right laugh behind her back between the picture of her arse yesterday and now the dumb coat video today. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Why does she always have to swear as well. Such a trampy potty mouth.
If you notice in the video that the bottom of the coat doesnโ€™t even wrap around her. Like you said if she wore a thick jumper it would fit her perfectly id say.

She wouldnโ€™t know what weight loss does to her because she hasnโ€™t lost any in ages. Big marshmallow that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you notice in the video that the bottom of the coat doesnโ€™t even wrap around her. Like you said if she wore a thick jumper it would fit her perfectly id say.

She wouldnโ€™t know what weight loss does to her because she hasnโ€™t lost any in ages. Big marshmallow that she is
Big marshmallow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m nicking this saying .. itโ€™s so cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Judging by the 2 likes her video has so far I think people might be thinking the same.

Making herself look stupid again.

As for the potty mouth I think she let everyone see that she was dragged up and not brought up by that old hag of a mother of hers last Friday! Disgusting, vile family!

Nice way of getting out of giving an accurate answer. When you have literally blind weighed for one week and then skipped the other. The other 48 weeks of this year donโ€™t count no? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pretty clear to see๐Ÿ‘€
Is it me or does she look bigger this year.. so strange haha

Is it me or does she look bigger this year.. so strange haha
Bet she does not put that comparison picture up ๐Ÿ˜‚
What makes me laugh is that she does not realise that we can look through her page and see for ourselves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder how many of her followers really follow her for the amusement factor